- This topic is empty.
2021-04-06 at 10:11 PM #3566暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, April 6, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer sees upside in Walmart, Chipotle and more stocks as rare market phenomenon plays out (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/06/cramer-sees-upside-in-walmart-chipotle-as-rare-phenomenon-plays-out.html)
- The “Mad Money” host noted that stocks are rising on positive news, but the moves are playing out over multiple trading sessions.
- Usually, new information tends to be baked in share prices in a day, Cramer said.
- “Instead, it takes days and days for good news to work its way into the share price, giving you many chances to buy on the way up,” Cramer said.
Ticker: NCLH, WYNN, F, GM, YUM, STZ, CMG, WMT
(2) Will.i.am and Honeywell make bet on fashionable high-tech face masks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/06/william-and-honeywell-make-bet-on-fashionable-high-tech-face-masks.html)
- Will.i.am teamed up with Honeywell to bring two versions of a high-tech face mask called the Xupermask.
- The Xupermask retails for $299, and Will.i.am argues the value is in the functionalities and fashionability of the protective technology.
- “We’ve long past looked at shoes as protective gear, but they’re just cultural items that we go out and buy,” Will.i.am told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(3) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart — Bottom Line: “The chartist says to proceed with cation – he expects a near-term top in the market soon.”, “The Dow, S&P, Bitcoin & 10-Year treasury yield could have one last hurrah before rolling over.”
(4) Qualtrics founder says most companies are going through an ‘experience transformation’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/06/qualtrics-founder-on-the-experience-transformation-hitting-companies.html)
Ryan Smith, founder and executive chairman of Qualtrics International, discussed what he said is a $60 billion market in experience management. The cloud platform has a deal with ServiceNow combining sentiment data and workflows to address customer experience.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: MP Materials is vital (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/06/cramer-lightning-round-mp-materials-is-vital.html)
- Ocugen: “If they can get cartilage to regrow, it’s huge. That’s why it’s a good spec … just that, though.”
- American Tower Corp: “What it says is that you shouldn’t be buying American Tower, you should be buying Crown Castle. That’s the better one.”
- MP Materials: “MP Materials is vital. This is rare earth. It is vital for our EV industry, so I am on board.”
Ticker: OCGN, AMT, CCI, MP
(6) Jim Cramer warns against ‘hold the line’ investing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/06/jim-cramer-warns-against-hold-the-line-investing-strategy.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer explained his worries about the “hold the line” strategy that’s become a fan favorite among the Reddit investing community.
Ticker: GME, AMC
Other Stock Discussed (Call with Audiences): Camping World Holdings (CWH) [Cramer: will go even higher]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 6, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 6, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.