- This topic is empty.
2021-04-12 at 9:26 PM #3593暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, April 12, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says Nvidia shares will ‘end up looking cheap’ next year as stock nears record high (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/12/nearing-record-high-cramer-says-nvidia-will-look-cheap-next-year.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended buying shares of Nvidia after shares rallied 5% Monday on new product announcements and a raised projection.
- “Nvidia’s stock looks expensive because the company almost always beats the earnings estimates and beats them handily,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “That means those projections are borderline irrelevant, people. The stock ultimately turns out to be cheap in retrospect,” he said.
(2) Cramer sees upside in Boeing after stock pulled back on new 737 Max issue (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/12/jim-cramer-sees-upside-in-boeing-after-stock-took-hit-on-737-max-issue.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended investors buy Boeing after shares pulled back due to a temporary grounding order on some 737 Max jets.
- “Even with some short-term turbulence, Boeing’s perfectly positioned as the great reopening goes into full swing,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Boeing’s got too much going for its shareholders to get spooked by a bad headline,” he said.
Ticker: HON, BA [Cramer: Both are buy now]
(3) Darden, Chipotle are among the ‘last man standing’ winners, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/12/jim-cramer-darden-chipotle-are-among-the-last-man-standing-plays.html)
“After a year of carnage, big businesses with deep pockets are triumphing over their smaller competitors who didn’t make it,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: CMG, DRI, SBUX, (AKE YUM, TXPH,) COST, AMZN, PLNT
(4) Executive Interview: Start-up Recur co-CEO on using NFTs to capture ‘generational communities’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/12/start-up-recur-co-ceo-nfts-can-capture-generational-communities.html)
“Our view is that NFTs will be another extension for brands to communicate with their larger audiences and communities,” Recur co-founder and co-CEO Zach Bruch said. The early-stage company designs branded experiences, allowing fans to buy or trade non-fungible tokens.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cisco is going higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/12/cramer-lightning-round-cisco-is-going-higher.html)
- Cisco Systems: “I think Cisco’s going higher. I think that they finally got to the enterprise and it’s going to just roar.”
- AT&T: Sell
- Ruth’s Hospitality Group: “I think you’ve got horse sense, my friend. I would be a buyer. I think it’s one of the survivors. I think it moves.”
- Graphic Packaging: “Too commodity, my friend. No.”
- Fuelcell Energy: “We’re going to stay away. Too speculative at this moment. There are other better fish to fry in that neighborhood
Ticker: CSCO, T, RUTH, GPS, FCEL
(6) [No Video Clip] The interesting thing about rates — Power has reaffirmed the central banks commitment to keep lose monetary policy in place
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 12, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 12, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.