- This topic is empty.
2021-05-26 at 8:31 PM #3796暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, May 26, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer says investors who are short GameStop and AMC are out of their mind (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/26/jim-cramer-investors-who-are-short-gamestop-amc-are-out-of-their-mind.html)
- Investors who are still trying to short GameStop and AMC Entertainment are out of their mind, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- “WallStreetBets is too powerful, and trying to bet against them right now is just giving them more ammo,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Shares of AMC and GameStop are up more than 60% and 37%, respectively, this week alone.
What’s for Wall Street bets? — Beyond Meat (BYND), Ford (F), Roblox (RBLX)
(2) Executive Interview: Workday co-CEO sees rebound in business travel and enterprise spending after Covid slowdowns (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/26/workday-co-ceo-sees-rebound-in-business-travel-and-enterprise-spending-after-covid-slowdowns.html)
In an interview on “Mad Money” on Wednesday, Workday co-founder and co-CEO Aneel Bhusri said his software firm will benefit as companies become more optimistic on the economic recovery.
(3) Executive Interview: Okta CEO says businesses and governments must work collectively to solve cybersecurity problems (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/26/okta-ceo-says-business-government-collaboration-needed-to-solve-cyber-problems.html)
Todd McKinnon, the CEO of Okta, appeared Wednesday on “Mad Money,” explaining the importance of governments and businesses working together to address cybersecurity threats.
(4) Executive Interview: Snowflake CEO says investors need to be patient with the stock as cloud transition plays out (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/26/snowflake-ceo-says-investors-need-to-be-patient-with-the-stock.html)
Frank Slootman, chief executive of Snowflake, sat down with CNBC’s Jim Cramer for Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘I am a buyer of Chewy’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/26/cramers-lightning-round-i-am-a-buyer-of-chewy-.html)
- Chewy: “Chewy has one of those where you sign up for auto renewal. Auto renewal is the single most profitable form of business in the world today. I am a buyer of Chewy.”
- Trade Desk: “Oh, he bought it when it was down. That was smart. I think it could make a comeback. The quarter wasn’t nearly as bad as the stock indicated. I think you’re son has got horse sense.”
- AppLovin: “Man, how did you find that one? That’s just another one of those stocks that I’ve got to do work on because it sounds like all the other stocks. I’ll come back. I’ll do homework.”
Ticker: CHWY, TTD, APP
(6) Google Cloud’s new health-care venture is the latest reason to buy Alphabet, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/26/jim-cramer-googles-new-health-care-venture-is-reason-to-buy-alphabet.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday that Google Cloud’s latest foray into health care is a positive for shares of parent company Alphabet.
- “Even though Google’s up 36% for the year, I think it’s got a lot more room to run,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Southwest Air (LUV)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 26, 2021.
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 26, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.