- This topic is empty.
2021-05-25 at 9:23 PM #3789暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer says keep buying dips in the stock market due to ‘stampede’ of bullish catalysts (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/25/why-jim-cramer-says-to-keep-buying-dips-in-the-stock-market.html)
- Investors should be looking to buy any pullbacks in the stock market, “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- “The stock market runs on cycles. When you have this many running at once, the averages tend to be pretty resilient,” Cramer said.
Bull Cycles: Stampede of smaller bull cases rather than giant one
(a) Re-Opening Plays — Southwest (LUV), United (UAL), Delta (DAL), American Airline (AAL), Royal Caribbean (RCL), Norwegian Cruise (NCLH), Carnival Corporation (CCL), MGM Resorts, Wynn Resorts (WYNN), Disney (DIS), Six Flags (SIX), Cedar Fair (FUN); (b) Agriculture,— Deere (DE); (c) Steel — Nucor (NUE), Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF), United Steel (X); (d) Insurance — UnitedHealth (UNH), Centene (CNC), Cigna (CI), Humana (HUM), CVS (CVS); (e) Wall Street Bets — Beyond Meat (BYND); (f) Consumer Products ; (g) Drug Stocks; (h) Home Building — Lennar (LEN), Toll Brothers (TOL), D. R Horton (DHI), Williams-Sonoma (WSM), Wayfair (W), Macy’s (M); (i) Mall Stores — L Brands (LB), GAP (GPS), American Eagle (AEO), Simon Property Group (SPG); (j) Semiconductor Capital Equipment — Applied Materials (AMAT), Lam Research (LACX)
(2) Executive Interview: Commerce secretary on boosting U.S. semiconductor production: ‘We’re going to get it done’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/25/commerce-secretary-confident-us-can-boost-semiconductor-production.html)
- Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo told CNBC she’s confident the U.S. will be able to relocate some semiconductor production to the country.
- “We are going to get it done. There’s no option,” Raimondo said on “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts show Roblox, Take-Two and Activision Blizzard can run higher, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/25/cramer-charts-show-roblox-take-two-and-activision-blizzard-can-run-higher.html)
- Charts indicate Roblox, Take-Two Interactive and Activision Blizzard could see more upside, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- The “Mad Money” host said Roblox is his favorite of the trio of video-game companies.
Ticker: RBLX [smooth sailing to $100, and then $120 by the end of the year], TTWO [perhaps all the way back to its old highs around $215], ATVI [breakout can take this thing all the way to a new 52-week high of $110]
(4) Executive Interview: GrowGeneration CEO hopes to see ‘more robust’ cannabis licensing across East Coast (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/25/growgeneration-ceo-hopes-to-see-more-robust-cannabis-licensing-across-east-coast.html)
GrowGeneration CEO and co-founder Darren Lampert joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” explaining why he was optimistic on cannabis licensing across the East Coast.
Ticker: GRWG [like fundamentals]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Alibaba and Virtu Financial are buys (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/25/cramers-lightning-round-alibaba-and-virtu-financial-are-buys-.html)
- Sunnova Energy International: “Tough stock because all the solar stocks are going down. They’ve been declining in price over and over. They finally started going up in price, and that is making them to be less competitive. I say you have to stay away from Sunnova.”
- Alibaba: “This stock has come down a lot, Alibaba, and I do like it here very much. I think you should buy it and put it away.”
- BHP Group: “I like BHP. … I think you’ve got a good one. That’s a great nice idea. It’s a nice mosaic of what is working right now.”
- Virtu Financial: “I like it… Look, we know people from it. It’s a very good financial company. I think it should be selling at a higher price than it has. It has a very low price-to-earnings multiple. I’d be a buyer of it. I think you’re in good shape.”
- JD.com: “This stock has been very weak. A lot of people do not like the Chinese stocks right now. JD is almost as good as Alibaba. I think it’s worth holding, but understand the trade war. Understand the temper of times has not been to invest in the PRC, but that one is a good one, too.”
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: “BJ’s? Why not wait until Thursday when Costco reports, because if Costco does not do a good job, then BJ’s is going to go down and you’re going to be able to pick up BJ’s, which is going to end up having nothing to do with Costco.”
Ticker: NOVA, BABA, BHB, VIRT, JD, BJ
(6) [No Video Clip] Talk of the Street — AMC, GME, Cathey Woods, cryptocurrencies
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Capri Holdings (CPRI), Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF), Live Nation Entertainment (LYV), Zillow (Z)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 25, 2021.
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 25, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.