- This topic is empty.
2021-06-17 at 8:02 PM #3859暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, June 17, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says the market is signaling that commodity inflation is ‘pretty much over’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/cramer-market-is-signaling-commodity-inflation-is-pretty-much-over.html)
- The stock market is indicating that commodity inflation fears are fading, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- “Forget transitory, the market’s saying it’s pretty much over,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- He pointed to declines in commodity-related companies and bond market moves.
Ticker: CAT, FCX, NVDA, AMD,TWLO, LEN, SQ, PYPL
(2) [No Vide Clip] Executive Interview — Ticker: AZEK
(3) Cramer says shares of Eastman Chemical have more room to run (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/17/cramer-says-shares-of-eastman-chemical-have-more-room-to-run.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday that investors who are not concerned about a hawkish turn from the Federal Reserve should look to buy shares of Eastman Chemical.
(4) Executive Interview: Clean Energy Fuels CEO says the company’s deal with Amazon is ‘validation’ of renewable natural gas (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/17/clean-energy-fuels-ceo-amazon-deal-is-validation-of-renewable-natural-gas.html)
Andrew Littlefair, the president and chief executive of Clean Energy Fuels, told “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer that the company’s agreement with Amazon is a “validation” of renewable natural gas.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Senseonics Holdings is too speculative (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/cramers-lightning-round-senseonics-holdings-is-too-speculative-.html)
- Senseonics Holdings: “That competes against Dexcom and competes against Abbott, which are big competitors, so it’s just a speculative one.”
- Celsius Holdings: “My guys downtown on my morning show, they love it, too, and I love it. I think it’s a sensation.”
- Contextlogic: “Oh man, that’s a [meme stock]. … I was actually doing a piece on [Contextlogic]. Can we save it?”
Ticker: SENS, DXCM, ABT, CELH, WISH
(6) [No Vide Clip] Inflation in the cross hair, why Cramer thinks the Fed made a good decision yesterday, timing of rate hikes
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Nucor (NUE) [hold]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 17, 2021.
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 17, 2021 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.