- This topic is empty.
2021-09-22 at 9:11 PM #4270暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says two of his biggest worries about the stock market are now off the table (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/22/jim-cramer-says-two-of-his-biggest-worries-about-the-stock-market-are-now-off-the-table.html)
- “While I’ve still got plenty of worries, two of the biggest have now been taken off the table,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- The “Mad Money” host pointed to developments involving the Federal Reserve and struggling Chinese property developer Evergrande.
(2) Executive Interview: Unity Software CEO explains how the company’s software enables 3D in industries beyond video games (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/22/unity-software-ceo-explains-how-the-companys-software-enables-3d-in-industries-beyond-video-games.html)
John Riccitiello, CEO of Unity Software, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” to explain how the company’s software can bring 3D displays to industries such as retail and architecture
(3) Jim Cramer says Toast is a good company, but its stock is too expensive to buy right now (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/22/jim-cramer-says-toast-is-a-good-company-but-its-stock-is-too-expensive-to-buy-right-now.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors to stay away from Toast shares at their current levels.
- The restaurant technology provider was valued at more than $31 billion after its public debut Wednesday.
- “I like Toast the company, but don’t chase Toast the stock,” Cramer said.
Ticker: BROS, ONON, SQ, LSPD, PAR, TOST
(4) Executive Interview: Standard Lithium CEO hopes for more extraction projects in Arkansas to help U.S. EV industry (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/22/standard-lithium-ceo-hopes-for-more-extraction-projects-in-arkansas-to-help-us-ev-industry.html)
Robert Mintak, the CEO of Standard Lithium, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” to discuss the company’s lithium extraction efforts in Arkansas.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: You can buy more Ulta Beauty (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/22/cramers-lightning-round-you-can-buy-more-ulta-beauty-.html)
- Ulta Beauty: “You can buy more Ulta Beauty. We sat down with management recently. … I like that stock very much.”
- Laredo Petroleum: “I don’t Laredo. I’ve got a bunch of them that I do like. I like Devon, I like Chevron, I like Pioneer, and I like Conoco. Let’s go that way.”
- AbCellera Biologics: “This is an incredibly speculative name that a lot of people have great hopes for. It’s down on its luck, but you know I’m never going to say no to a [speculative bet] when it comes to biologics, which I think is the future.”
- Gilat Satellite Networks: “That thing is so far down, why not give it a shot? I hate to be so cavalier as to that, but that company, Gilat, is too, too cheap.”
Ticker: ULTA, LPI, ABCL, GILT
(6) Cramer sees opportunity to buy Adobe after CEO’s comments dented the stock (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/22/cramer-sees-opportunity-to-buy-adobe-after-ceos-comments-dented-the-stock.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said Wednesday that post-earnings comments from the CEO of Adobe should be welcomed by investors.
Ticker: DIS, ADBE
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) [unless economy collapse it goes higher], Cloudflare (NET), Roblox (RBLX) [U is better], McCormick & Company (MKC) [never go long in a long term]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 22, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 22, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.