- This topic is empty.
2021-09-21 at 9:14 PM #4259暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, September 21, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says investors should put these three companies on their ‘shopping list’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/21/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-put-these-three-companies-on-their-shopping-list.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday investors should put Airbnb, Uber and DoorDash on their “shopping list.”
- He cautioned that while he sees opportunity in these stocks, he expects “more pain” for the market overall.
- “At the moment, you should focus on companies that have gone through the Covid mill and come out the other side,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stock & Ticker: Airbnb (ABNB), Uber (UBER), Doordash (DASH)
Bottom Line: I like these stocks because the companies didn’t just sit there, they reinvented themselves.
(2) Executive Interview: Facebook’s actions have cost all of us, says Salesforce’s Benioff (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/21/facebooks-actions-have-cost-all-of-us-says-salesforces-benioff.html)
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff on Tuesday blasted Facebook and other social media companies for failing to address misinformation on their platforms.
- “It may not have cost them … but it’s cost all of us,” Benioff told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest IBM shares may be poised for a rally this fall, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/21/charts-suggest-ibm-shares-may-be-poised-for-a-fall-rally-cramer-says.html)
- Technical analysis suggests shares of IBM could be in for a rally later this fall, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- “The charts, as interpreted by the legendary Larry Williams, who’s got the hottest hand right now in the business, suggest that IBM could keep drifting lower for the next few weeks,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- However, Cramer continued, “he expects it to bottom in late October and then roar higher.”
(4) Adobe CEO explains how the software firm approaches partnerships with large firms (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/21/adobe-ceo-explains-how-the-software-firm-approaches-partnerships-with-large-firms.html)
Adobe Chairman, President and CEO Shantanu Narayen joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday’s edition of “Mad Money,” discussing how the company scores partnerships with large companies.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Blade Air Mobility over Joby Aviation (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/21/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-blade-air-mobility-over-joby-aviation.html)
- Celularity: “Celularity is interesting. Nobody likes it, but this is the kind of company if you buy it here, you might just get real lucky. I say take a shot.”
- Joby Aviation: “We looked at that. … But what really matters is I like Blade. We found out Blade is really cheap and growing in a lot of different places. I think that’s the one you should look at and I’m not a big SPAC fan.”
- LHC Group: “No. I’m very selective when it comes to that particular group. I like UnitedHealth and I really like Centene, and the reason why I like those is because you don’t get that kind of action when you buy one of those companies.”
- Pitney Bowes: “Return to sender. … I don’t like it.”
Ticker: CELU, BLDE, JOBY, UNH, CNC, LHCG, PBI
(6) [No Video Clip] 2 Rule
Do some Buying when:
- Averages are down about 2%
- There are stocks down more than 2%
- There is a 10:1 sell to buy ratio
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): General Electric (GE) [Buy buy buy], Affirm Holdings (AFRM), MongoDB (NDB)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 21, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 21, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.