- This topic is empty.
2021-10-11 at 9:01 PM #4375暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, October 11, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer says stagflation worries are overblown and investors shouldn’t panic (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/11/jim-cramer-says-stagflation-worries-are-overblown-so-dont-panic.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday encouraged investors to avoid panicking about the threat of stagflation.
- “It might surprise you how quickly things get better right when most money managers think that all is lost,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: CEO of Emerson Electric explains the benefits of merging its software units with Aspen Technology (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/11/ceo-of-emerson-electric-explains-the-benefits-of-merging-its-software-units-with-aspen-technology.html)
Emerson Electric President and CEO Lal Karsanbhai sat down with CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” discussing the industrial conglomerate’s intentions to combine its software units with Aspen Technology.
(3) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer analyzes JFrog and DataDog, urges investors to be patient on software stocks right now (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/11/jim-cramer-analyzes-jfrog-and-datadog-urges-investors-to-be-patient-on-software-stocks-right-now.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Monday analyzed the investment cases for two software companies, JFrog and DataDog, and explained why he believes investors need to be selective about fast-growing companies in the space.
Ticker: FROG, DDOG
Takeaway: I’d much rather own a Datadog than a JFrong, but you’ve got to be patient (wait for a pull back)
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Plug Power CEO discusses upcoming Plug Symposium, Renault partnership and California production plant (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/11/plug-power-ceo-discusses-upcoming-plug-symposium-renault-partnership-and-california-production-plant.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Plug Power President and CEO Andy Marsh on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I think Macy’s can go higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/11/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-macys-can-go-higher.html)
- Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III: “I don’t like these [special purpose acquisition companies]. It’s time for them to stop. Ford is involved with one that we had last week, and I like that, but I’m not going to just sit here and recommend the SPACs anymore. It just hurts too many people, and people should stop filing them.”
- Macy’s: “I like Macy’s very much, but it’s not a high flyer. It’s just that [CEO] Jeff Gennette is just doing a very, very good job. He’s doing actually a phenomenal job and if we get anywhere near the immunization we should have, that stock goes to $30. I just feel like it’s had a nice move, but it’s not over.”
- Noodles & Company: “I know it’s been around. Maybe it’s making a comeback, but it’s been two steps forward, two steps back. I’m not going there.”
- Chewy: “It has fallen out of favor, Chewy. It has fallen out of favor as people realize, you know what, Amazon is just not going to let them do anymore. I happen to think they offer specialized treatment, and it’s a good stock. I’m not going to back away from Chewy.”
- ChargePoint: It’s out of favor. We did a piece recently about how we had to be very careful. Again, the SPACs, the EVs, these are companies that have hurt too many people. You can own it strictly as a speculation, nothing else.”
- Caterpillar: “For the investment club, we’re not interested in Caterpillar here. We’re Nucor, and I think Nucor is a better way to be able to, if you want to invest in infrastructure, it’s going to be Nucor. That’s the one you want to be in. I like Caterpillar, though.”
Ticker: DCRC, M, NDLS, CHWY, CHPT, CAT
(6) Here’s why Jim Cramer says Lam Research may be a potential long-term investment (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/11/heres-why-jim-cramer-says-lam-research-may-be-a-potential-long-term-investment.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Monday offered investors a guide to potentially investing in Lam Research.
Ticker: TSM ASML, AMAT, LRCX
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Wendy’s (WEN) [continued to be a huge believer. Buy buy buy.], Airbnb (ABNB) [Let’s hold on], FedEx (FDX) [Last conference call make me feel that I need to wait to hear next earing call, Charitable Trust owns UPS], Dell Technologies (DELL) [Charitable trust had it in bullpen, but missed this one. Own Dell], GoDaddy (GDDY) [No.]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of October 11, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The forum ‘Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes’ is closed to new topics and replies.