- This topic is empty.
2021-10-26 at 8:06 PM #4436暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer says to look at corporate earnings to understand inflation debate (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/26/cramer-look-at-corporate-earnings-to-understand-inflation-debate.html)
- In order to understand the current inflation debate, investors should take a close look at corporate earnings reports, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- Some market participants expect higher prices to continue in a state of hyperinflation, while other contrarians believe prices will fall.
[Charitable trust owns NUE , UPS, LLY]
(2) Executive Interview: Logitech CEO explains how supply issues could impact holiday shopping (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/26/logitech-ceo-explains-how-supply-issues-could-impact-holiday-shopping.html)
Logitech chief executive Bracken Darrell appeared CNBC’s “Mad Money” on Tuesday following the company’s quarterly earnings report.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest oil prices may peak soon, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/26/cramer-charts-suggest-oil-prices-may-peak-soon.html)
- Oil may be near its peak if historical patterns hold true, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- The “Mad Money” host turned to chart analyst Larry Williams for clues about oil’s potential top.
- “If it’s not quite ready to peak in the next couple of days, we’ll see. But going forward, he thinks you need to be a lot more cautious about what has become the easiest trade in the book,” Cramer said.
(4) Executive Interview: Centene CEO explains how artificial intelligence can help lower health-care costs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/26/centene-ceo-explains-how-artificial-intelligence-can-lower-health-care-costs.html)
Centene chairman and chief executive Michael Neidorff spoke with CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday following the company’s quarterly earnings report.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Chewy, hold Berkshire Hathaway long term (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/26/cramers-lightning-round-buy-chewy-hold-berkshire-hathaway-long-term.html)
- Chewy — “It’s a high-flying growth stock. I like it. I think you should buy more. I think it’s in good shape.”
- Perficient — “That’s a very red hot business analytics company. We have too many of these. While Perficient may be proficient, I have to stick with Salesforce”
- Berkshire Hathaway — “You’re never going to go wrong buying the shares of Berkshire Hathaway, even after whatever happens to Mr. Buffett because he’s got a great team. Huge cash flow, a lot of great brands, I want you to stay long that stock.”
- TMC — “That’s a Canadian battery company. I don’t have much surety that that’s going to be the winner. …Remember, there’s not enough room for all of these companies. We’re starting to see companies getting shaken out. I don’t want to be in with that company.”
- Lion Electric — “We like Lion Electric. This is another zero emission vehicles. Now again, we’re seeing this shake out, and the shake out says be careful with these names. …So we’re going to hold back. Everybody wants in Tesla and it’s taking all the money away from the group.”
- Microvast — “We’re not buying any of these lithium battery companies. There’s too many of them and they’re all going down. And while they may have a move back up, it is going to be an opportunity to lighten up, not be bigger.”
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals — “I’m going to be unmitigated and tell you you should buy this. …I don’t see the federal government legalizing cannabis like everybody said they would. I like Jazz Pharma.”
- nCino — “nCino is a winner. Now this one is not taking off the way I wanted to, what I expected. I want you to buy nCino.”
Ticker: CHWY [It’s in a good shape], PRFT [stick with CRM], BRKb [you never go wrong, stay long], TMC [I don’t want to be in the company], LEV [be careful] , PRG, MVST [not buy any lithium battery company], JAZZ [I like JAZZ}, NCNO [winner. buy]
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer talks Facebook and the metaverse (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/26/jim-cramer-talks-facebook-and-the-metaverse.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer shared his thoughts on the metaverse and Facebook after the social media giant reported third-quarter earnings.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): GAP (GPS) [charitable trust owns AEO, buy GAP at very good price], BlackRock (BLK) [stay long], SNAP (SNAP) [Overly discounted. ]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of October 26, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from October 26, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.