- This topic is empty.
2021-10-27 at 8:46 PM #4443暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer rejects calls to break up Big Tech, says U.S. government is wrong to target it (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/27/cramer-rejects-calls-to-break-up-big-tech-says-us-government-is-wrong-to-target-it.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he opposes government efforts to break up American technology giants such as Amazon and Apple.
- “You want to hate big tech for being too powerful, go right ahead, but I think it’s insane that our government’s targeting them,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: MSFT, GOOGL, AAPL, TSLA, FB, AMZN
(2) Executive Interview: CEO of paint-maker PPG says predicting sales is a challenge because of supply chain woes (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/27/ceo-of-paint-maker-ppg-says-predicting-sales-is-a-challenge-because-of-supply-chain-woes.html)
- PPG Industries CEO Michael McGarry told CNBC the paint maker’s customers have been struggling with forecasting due to supply chain disruptions.
- That’s one of the reasons why the company’s own third-quarter sales forecast missed its own expectations, he said on “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: CEO of warehouse operator Prologis says it will take ‘a while’ before supply chains normalize (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/27/ceo-of-warehouse-operator-prologis-says-it-will-take-a-while-before-supply-chains-normalize.html)
Hamid Moghadam, chairman and CEO of real estate investment trust Prologis, appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Thermo Fisher CEO discusses long-term need for Covid testing and the company’s China business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/27/thermo-fisher-ceo-discusses-long-term-need-for-covid-testing-and-the-companys-china-business.html)
Marc Casper, the chairman and CEO of Thermo Fisher Scientific, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Amphenol Corp. is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/27/cramers-lightning-round-amphenol-corp-is-a-buy.html)
- Stag Industrial: “I think it’s a very good read. I happen to like Realty Income, which is [ticker symbol ‘O’]. … But yours is good, too.”
- Meritor: “What’s happening is all those kinds of companies are under pressure because people feel there are supply chain issues, and they won’t be able to build enough trucks and they won’t be able to build enough cars, and so therefore Meritor doesn’t do well. I think you must hold onto this, sir.”
- Array Technologies: “Look, I would buy Enphase up here versus doing that. I’m not kidding. Enphase, even after today’s run, represents better value than that stock. Let’s not go down the food chain. Start at the top.”
- MP Materials: “I’ve seen this rap again and again on these guys. Now, I was critical of them for selling stock, but it hasn’t done anything. It’s actually held up better than a lot of other SPACs. Look, I think the stock is not going to go down much from here. That story is old, I feel, and they just brought it out again. They knocked the stock down. I guess they’re happy. I guess that’s what they wanted.”
- OneMain Holdings: “When I see personal and auto loan, I always hesitate. Let’s have them on. The reason why I say this is because … companies can lose money in this stuff, so I want to know more about these guys. It’s important. It just seems too cheap. I don’t get it. It’s at like four times earnings. I’ve got to figure out what’s wrong.”
- Amphenol Corp.: “I’ve always liked Amphenol. Amphenol is just the building blocks, the plumbing, it’s just the cables that are everywhere, and they’re omnipresent. Amphenol is a buy.”
- Nokia: “Nokia is coming around. Nokia is actually getting better. Now it’s not going to be a straight line, but the company … is out of critical care. It’s recuperating. I think that’s the best way to look at it.”
- Radware: “You know anything security solutions like that I’m going to like, but I do want to come back over and over again: Palo Alto Networks is the best.”
Ticker: STAG, O, MTOR, ARRY, ENPH, MP, OMF, APH, NOK, RDWR
(6) [No Video clip] Earning in focus on Robinhood
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Clorox (CLX) [wait to see the quarters], Intel (INTC) [ENVD or AMD], PayPal (PYPL) [Charitable Trust owns PYPL. We want to come down a little more], Lockheed Martin (LMT) [good level to buy]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of October 27, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from October 27, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.