- This topic is empty.
2021-11-18 at 8:02 PM #4603暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, November 18, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer suggests investors target stocks with growing sales and expanding margins, ‘hard to go wrong’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/jim-cramer-highlights-stocks-with-growing-sales-and-expanding-margins.html)
- “It’s awfully hard to go wrong when you bet on companies with strong sales growth and rising gross margins,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- Those two investment characteristics are currently being sought by institutional investors who oversee large funds, the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: NVDA, AFRM, V, MA, SQ, PYPL, RVIN, F, AAPL,
(2) Executive Interview: Twitter CFO: We don’t need to have bitcoin on our balance sheet for users benefit from crypto (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/18/twitter-cfo-we-dont-need-to-have-bitcoin-on-our-balance-sheet-for-users-benefit-from-crypto.html)
Twitter CFO Neg Segal appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” explaining the social media company’s decision to forgo owning bitcoin on its balance sheet.
(3) Executive Interview: Macy’s CEO says no decisions have been made yet about spinning off e-commerce unit (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/macys-ceo-says-no-decisions-have-been-made-yet-about-spinning-off-e-commerce-unit-.html)
- Macy’s has not reached any predetermined conclusions about spinning out its e-commerce unit into a separate company, CEO Jeff Gennette told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- Activist shareholder Jana Partners has urged Macy’s board to undertake such a transaction.
- Macy’s announced earlier Thursday it had hired consulting firm AlixPartners to examine the structure of its business.
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Workday executives Aneel Bhusri and Pete Schlampp (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/18/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-workday-executives-aneel-bhusri-and-pete-schlampp.html)
On Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer interviewed Workday co-CEO Aneel Bhusri and the company’s chief strategy officer, Pete Schlampp.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Progyny is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/cramers-lightning-round-progyny-is-a-buy-.html)
- Digital World Acquisition Corp.: “Jimmy Chill knows not to go too close to that one. That’s what I call a dice roll, and I cannot opine on a dice roll. Too hard for me.”
- Lemonade: “It’s down so low. It’s just been such a terrible slog. I even liked that last acquisition. I want you to hold onto it for a little bit more, OK? It just can’t be this bad.”
- Progyny: “We like this company. I mean, it’s got a great business model. We don’t even know who the competition is. You can’t beat that. They’ve got no gross margin problem. I say it’s a buy.”
- ZipRecruiter: “This is under the radar. … I think you own it. It needs sponsorship badly, though.”
Ticker: DWAC, LMND, PGNY, ZIP
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer says institutions keep dumping Disney, weighing on stock more than week after earnings miss (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/18/cramer-says-institutions-keep-dumping-disney-weighing-on-stock-more-than-week-after-earnings-miss.html)
On Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer explained why Disney shares remain under pressure more than a week after the media and entertainment giant’s disappointing fiscal Q4 results.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): (PTON) [you don’t want to own that stock]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 18, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 18, 2021 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.