- This topic is empty.
2021-11-19 at 8:00 PM #4607暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, November 19, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Covid market scares are buying opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/cramers-week-ahead-covid-market-scares-are-buying-opportunities-.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday previewed the slate of corporate earnings reports that are during next week’s holiday-altered trading schedule.
- The “Mad Money” host said he’ll be watching Zoom Video’s report Monday evening to see whether the stock may be a buy now.
(2) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO discusses latest quarterly results and the growth of edge security (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/19/palo-alto-networks-ceo-discusses-latest-quarterly-results-and-the-growth-of-edge-security.html)
Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Nvidia CEO says the metaverse could save companies billions of dollars in the real world (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/nvidia-ceo-says-the-metaverse-could-save-companies-billions.html)
- Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang told CNBC on Friday that running simulations in the metaverse can deliver real-world benefits to corporations.
- In a “Mad Money” interview, Huang said that’s why companies are willing to invest in the creation of virtual reality universes.
- “We waste a whole bunch of things to overcompensate for the fact that we don’t simulate,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Levi Strauss CEO expects strong holiday sales as Americans unleash pent-up demand (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/levi-strauss-ceo-expects-strong-holiday-sales-fueled-by-pent-up-demand.html)
- “We’re expecting a really strong holiday season, and it’s all being fueled by a super-strong consumer right now,” Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh told CNBC.
- “The home balance sheet has probably not been stronger than this in a real long time,” Bergh said in an interview that aired Friday on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’d rather own crypto directly instead of Marathon Digital (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/cramers-lightning-round-id-rather-own-crypto-directly-instead-of-marathon-digital.html)
- Desktop Metal: “OK now listen. This is really important: This is pure spec on 3D, but I happen to like it more than [3D Systems Corporation]. Why? Because it’s only a couple of bucks. Now, you can lose the whole thing, remember that. But I like the fact that it’s a pure spec. If you approach it that way, you’re in good shape.”
- Marathon Digital: “Well, remember we’re just playing crypto. I’d rather just own crypto. I’ve always been candid, I own Ethereum. It’s been good to me. But how do I know that it goes up and why do I know? I don’t know.”
- AerSale: “It’s an aviation thing. I mean, what’s the matter with owning Boeing? Boeing is owned by my charitable trust. We talk about it all the time. The stock got clobbered today. That’s the opportunity. That’s where I would go.”
- Joby Aviation: “Man, it’s SPAC city here. … No, if you want a SPAC in that line, I’ll give you Blade. I think Blade is an inexpensive stock. I like them.”
- CuriosityStream: “These entertainment companies, they’re all down right now. If you want to own an entertainment I actually like, it’s Disney. Boy, that’s the most hated stock in the omniverse, but that’s OK. I’m sticking with it.”
- Vuzix Corp.: “It’s a spec, spec, spec. I think people are thinking that it’s a guarantee. If you want to speculate in that business, I’m OK with it, but other than that, no thank you.”
Ticker: DM, MARA, ASLE, JOBY, CURI, VUZI
(6) Executive Interview: Williams-Sonoma CEO discusses launch of shipping membership program and recipe app (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/19/williams-sonoma-ceo-discusses-launch-of-shipping-membership-program-and-recipe-app.html)
Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money,” one day after the home furnishings retailer reported its latest quarterly results.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): RingCentral (RNG) [cannot advise to stay], Snowflake(SNOW) [favorite. take some off,], Warfare (W) [take some off, not favorite, my favorite is WSM], Atlassian Corporation (TEAM)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of November 19, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from November 19, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.