- This topic is empty.
2022-02-03 at 9:08 PM #5007暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, February 3, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer expects Facebook parent Meta shares to fall further, says don’t buy the dip just yet (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/jim-cramer-says-dont-buy-the-dip-in-facebook-parent-meta-just-yet.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday reiterated his long-term confidence in Facebook parent Meta Platforms.
- However, investors who want to take advantage of the stock’s post-earnings plunge should be patient, the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Let them ruin the stock one more time. That will be your chance,” Cramer said.
[Charitable Trust sold some UNP, owns (and keeps) FB]
(2) Executive Interview: Jim Cramer says Estee Lauder’s post-earnings stock decline is a buying opportunity (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/cramer-estee-lauders-post-earnings-decline-is-a-buying-opportunity.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he views the post-earnings decline in Estee Lauder shares as a buying opportunity.
- The “Mad Money” host downplayed any concerns about a slowdown in the cosmetics giant’s business in China.
- “When China ends its lockdowns, I think we’ll see the demand for these products soar,” Cramer said.
(3) Executive Interview: Qualcomm CEO says the metaverse is more than social media, sees major industrial opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/qualcomm-ceo-cristiano-amon-on-metaverse-industrial-opportunity.html)
- Qualcomm views the so-called metaverse as much more than just the next frontier for social media, CEO Cristiano Amon told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “You’re always going to have the big social network, consumer play … but industrial is big,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Align Technology CEO expects demand to rebound as omicron variant recedes (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/02/03/align-technology-ceo-expects-demand-to-rebound-as-omicron-variant-recedes.html)
Align Technology CEO Joe Hogan appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I think Rattler Midstream is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-rattler-midstream-is-a-buy.html)
- Rattler Midstream: “That group is red hot. The master limited partners. This thing yields 8%. I think it’s money good. I think it’s great. … Buy.”
- Nextdoor: “It’s a great advertising vehicle, but it was a SPAC. It was a SPAC and therefore, it’s no good. I mean, honest to God. If it’s a SPAC, it’s no good. That’s how the market looks at it. I think it’s good. I would buy more right here.”
- Rocket Companies: “People told me, don’t like the ownership structure. Don’t like the way it enriches some people, including a family I really like. I have stayed away from it for a really long time. I don’t want to own a mortgage company in a time when the Fed is raising rates.”
Ticker: RTLR, KIND, RKT
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Offence: Pandemic Playbook — Ticker: EL, BA, HON [confident to tell buy HON] ZXP, PYPL [no]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):Generac Holdings (GNRC) [very good down, buy here], Lab Research (LRCX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of February 3, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from February 3, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.