- This topic is empty.
2022-03-22 at 9:17 PM #5189暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, March 22, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer tells investors to ‘bow down to the Fed’ and beware of false market optimism (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/22/jim-cramer-bow-down-to-the-fed-and-beware-of-false-market-optimism.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors against buying unprofitable stocks due to unwarranted optimism about the stock market.
- “Right now, we need to bow down to the Fed and the forces of inflation,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Investors should watch for these five agriculture stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/22/investors-should-watch-for-these-five-agriculture-stocks-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday offered a list of five agriculture and three fertilizer stocks he believes investors should consider purchasing.
- The Russia-Ukraine war has caused wheat to rally significantly, and “given that Russia and Ukraine account for roughly a third of the world’s wheat production, there’s a real possibility that we could be looking at a global food shortage as this drags on,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Agriculture Stock: Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) [buy], Corteva (CTVA) [wait for a pull back], Deere (DE), AGCO (AGCO) [cheaper than DE because of European exposure], Tractor Supply (TSCO) [favorite stock]
Fertilizer companies: CF Industries (CF), Mosaic (MOS), Nutrien (NTR)
(4) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer breaks down what he believes makes Nike different from its competitors (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/22/jim-cramer-breaks-down-what-he-believes-makes-nike-different-from-its-competitors.html)
The “Mad Money” host on Tuesday gave his thoughts on Nike after the sneaker retailer’s fiscal third-quarter results exceeded Wall Street expectations.
(4) Executive Interview: Bausch Health is waiting for ‘appropriate market conditions’ to complete spin-off, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/22/bausch-health-is-waiting-for-appropriate-market-conditions-to-complete-spin-off-ceo-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Bausch Health CEO Joe Papa in Tuesday’s edition of “Mad Money.”
BHC [charitable trust bought after the split off]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Micron is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/22/cramers-lightning-round-micron-is-a-buy.html)
- Cano Health Inc: “I think very well of it. … But let’s just do CVS. That’s much better.”
- Cameco Corp: “Everybody wants uranium. You know what, I’m going to bless it.”
- THOR Industries Inc: “I like THOR here, but I’m not bucking the trend.”
- Huntington Bancshares: “I like HBAN very much.”
- Samsara Inc: “When you do these tracking companies, you’re up against just … It’s too competitive.”
- Micron Technology Inc: “They’re reporting very soon on [March 29], and I say buy Micron.”
Ticker: CANO, CCJ, THO, HBAN [buy buy buy], IOT, MU [buy buy buy]
(6) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest corn and wheat futures could continue to rise due to Russia-Ukraine war, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/22/charts-suggest-corn-and-wheat-futures-could-continue-to-rise-due-to-russia-ukraine-war-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said corn and wheat prices could continue to rise due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, leaning on analysis from Carley Garner, senior commodity market strategist at DeCarley Trading.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that both wheat and corn prices are headed higher here,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): DuPont (DD), Salesforce (CRS) [Charitable Trust owns CRS, don’t sell, buy some], Yeti Holdings (YETI), Peloton (PTON) [I now like PTON], Callaway Golf Company (ELY)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 22, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 22, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.