- This topic is empty.
2022-03-25 at 11:32 PM #5218暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, March 25, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Tight March labor report could lead Fed to a 50-basis point rate hike (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/25/cramers-week-ahead-tight-march-labor-report-could-lead-fed-to-a-50-basis-point-rate-hike.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday warned that a 50-basis point rate hike could be coming if the March labor report set to be released next Friday reveals a tighter-than-ever job market.
- “I fear that it will show the tightest labor market in 50 years. … If Fed Chief Jay Powell doesn’t catch a break when it comes to inflation, then it’s 50-basis point rate hikes for as far as the eye can see,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: dLocal CEO says company is pursuing growth through ‘a profitable way’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/25/dlocal-ceo-says-company-is-pursuing-growth-through-a-profitable-way.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed dLocal CEO Sebastian Kanovich on Friday’s episode of the show.
(3) Constellation Energy is a safe buy among nuclear energy stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/25/constellation-energy-is-a-safe-buy-among-nuclear-energy-stocks-jim-cramer-says-.html)
- Constellation Energy is a safety pick among nuclear energy stocks whose time to shine on Wall Street has finally come, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
- “I think it’s worth paying up for Constellation Energy,” for investors who also believe the U.S. will ramp up its nuclear energy production, the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) [No Video Clip] Am I diversified? ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer makes the call (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/25/am-i-diversified-mad-money-host-jim-cramer-makes-the-call.html)
The “Mad Money,” host analyzed callers’ top stock holdings and shared whether he believes their portfolios are adequately diversified in Friday’s episode of the show.
- AMD, AAPL, KO, JPM, UAL — 2 techs (AMD, AAPL), JPM is not a favorite (like MS and WFC)
- MSFT, V, WM, DUK, HD, — [Cramer bought more MSFT for charitable trust]
- MSFT, MRNA, URI, AAPL, NVDA — Cramer likes LLY than MRNA; 3 techs (MSFT, AAPL, NVDA) –> change to RTX or KO
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Bank of America (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/25/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-bank-of-america.html)
- Bank of America Corp: “It’s one of these companies that is not expensive with very good management that I want to own.”
- Alcoa Corp: “This thing is up in a straight line. … That’s an unusual parabolic move for that company.”
- AGNC Investment Corp: “I’m saying no to that.”
- Brighthouse Financial Inc: “I’m not really in favor of it.”
Ticker: BAC, AA, AGNC, ACHR, BHF
(6) Jim Cramer says to buy FAANG stocks next time analysts say they’re not investable (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/25/jim-cramer-says-to-buy-faang-stocks-next-time-analysts-say-theyre-not-investable.html)
- Investors should buy big tech stocks next time they plunge and analysts turn bearish, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
- The “Mad Money” host also gave a rundown on recent developments from each of the FAANG companies, and gave his take on each stock.
Ticker: FB, AMZN, AAPL, NFLX, GOOGL
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): DICK’S Sporting Goods (DKS), Palantir Technologies (PLTR), Clorox Chevron Corporation (CVX) [charitable trust took half off], Enphase Energy (ENPH) , Consolidated Edison (ED) [sell half]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 25, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 25, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.