- This topic is empty.
2022-03-29 at 12:05 AM #5229暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, March 28, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says investors should use these rules to build a turbulence-proof portfolio (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/28/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-use-these-rules-to-build-a-turbulence-proof-portfolio.html)
- Investors should follow a certain set of rules when building their portfolios to weather the market volatility that Monday’s rally suggests could happen, Jim Cramer said.
- On the heels of the market gains, Cramer listed rules investors should consider to successfully weather potential market turbulence down the line.
Inflation Playbook: (i) The most important rule is to own an oil stock (eg. CVX, DVN); (ii) Choose some low price-to-earnings multiple stocks (eg. GOOGL, FB); (iii) Consider a health care stock that can do well even if the Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes slow the economy down (eg LLY); (iv) Own stock of a consistent retailer that can keep ahead of inflation (eg. COST); (v) Own one or two speculative stocks, but be careful.
(2) Executive Interview: Eurazeo’s Adrianne Shapira says consumers are strong and have ‘shrugged off a lot’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/28/eurazeos-adrianne-shapira-says-consumers-are-strong-and-have-shrugged-off-a-lot-.html)
- France-based investment firm Eurazeo believes consumers are still spending healthily as geopolitical turmoil and inflation roil the economy, managing director Adrianne Shapira told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday.
- “So far, the consumer is strong. I mean, we really have seen across our portfolios, strong performance,” Shapira said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) I’m not buying KB Home stock until KB Home does, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/28/im-not-buying-kb-home-stock-until-kb-home-does-says-jim-cramer.html)
- KB Home is currently a risky stock to buy despite its low price, evidenced by the company’s own disinterest in purchasing its stock, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “If KB starts buying back its stock aggressively, I’ll be right there with them. If they don’t, I’m staying on the sidelines,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Abiomed CEO discusses company growth and combining products with supportive technology (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/28/abiomed-ceo-discusses-company-growth-and-combining-products-with-supportive-technology.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Abiomed CEO Mike Minogue on Monday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Nucor over ArcelorMittal (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/28/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-nucor-over-arcelormittal.html)
- Wells Fargo & Co: “Wells Fargo is the bank stock to own.”
- Enbridge Inc: “I like Enbridge. Wall Street doesn’t like it.”
- NXP Semiconductors NV: “I like NXP. … I think you got a good story there.”
- Inmode Ltd: “I like Inmode. I like skincare.”
- ArcelorMittal SA: “It’s okay. Nucor’s better. Nucor’s a better company. I’m always going to go with Nucor because it’s best in breed.”
Ticker: WFC [one of t he largest position], ENB [buy buy buy], NXPI [buy buy buy], INMD [buy buy buy], MT
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Offence: Jim Cramer explains why AMC stock skyrocketed on Monday (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/28/jim-cramer-explains-why-amc-stock-skyrocketed-on-monday.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer discussed AMC’s stock gains on Monday and the company’s purchase of a gold mine in Monday’s “Mad Money.”
Ticker: AMC , HPQ, POLY
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Renewable Energy Group (REGI), Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) [Charitable trust sold too soon, still like it], Walmart (WMT) [charitable trust owns it, but I am a seller and trying to scale out], Skyworks (SWKS) [price too low, endorse buying], Lowe’s Companies (LOW)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 28, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 28, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.