- This topic is empty.
2022-03-30 at 11:03 PM #5243暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, March 30, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says to own secular stocks, approach cyclical names with skepticism (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/30/cramer-own-secular-stocks-approach-cyclical-names-with-skepticism.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday advised investors to own secular growth stocks rather than cyclical stocks and to be vigilant in spotting the difference.
- “The market is still eager for what is known as secular growth,” which doesn’t rely on economic cycles and likely wouldn’t be hurt by the Federal Reserve raising interest rates, the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: MU, DVN, DE, RH, TSLA, AAPL
(2) Paychex CEO explains how businesses are handling soaring inflation, new state employment laws (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/30/paychex-ceo-explains-how-businesses-are-handling-soaring-inflation-new-state-employment-laws.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Paychex CEO Marty Mucci on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(３) Cramer warns of trading after hours, points to big recent moves in Micron, Lululemon and RH as examples (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/30/always-listen-to-the-companys-conference-calls-before-trading-on-earnings-jim-cramer-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer advised investors to always listen to a company’s conference call and avoid after-hours trading in Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: MU, LULU, RH
(4) Executive Interview: Tellurian’s Charif Souki says company has ‘enough gas to take care of the U.S needs for 100 years’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/30/tellurians-charif-souki-says-company-has-enough-gas-to-take-care-of-the-us-needs-for-100-years.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Tellurian executive chairman Charif Souki on Wednesday’s edition of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: TELL [like the stock, but this is small one]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Go long on Hertz (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/30/cramers-lightning-round-go-long-on-hertz.html)
- Olin Corp: “The pricing is not going to hold up. I want you to be careful with that one.”
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc: “Let it run. … Be long, Hertz.”
- CF Industries Holdings Inc: “Fertilizer plays tend to be very volatile. Take out half [your CF Industries shares], play with the rest.”
- Crocs Inc: “I’m going to say, avoid.”
- Canopy Growth Corp: “It’s too low to sell at $7.”
- JD.Com Inc: “My take is this: I don’t want you there, okay? Too risky.”
Ticker: OLN, HTZ, CF, CROX [avoid], CGC, JD
(6) Invest in Petco instead of Chewy, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/30/invest-in-petco-instead-of-chewy-says-jim-cramer.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday that investors should buy stock of Petco instead of Chewy after the latter reported a disappointing quarter on Tuesday.
- If [Chewy] aren’t turning a profit yet after all these years, I find it impossible to recommend their stock in this environment. If you want to play the humanization of pets, I’d much rather buy the stock of Petco, which has the added advantage of making a lot of money,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: CHWY, WOOF
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) [hold on some, take a profit some like charitable trust did], Nucor Corporation (NUE) [charitable trust sold a lot of it, take some profit but not all] Home Depot (HD) [I like LOW better]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 30, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 30, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.