- This topic is empty.
2022-03-31 at 10:02 PM #5248暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, March 31, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says market will find a bottom ‘far more quickly than you think’ and is poised to rally (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/cramer-market-will-find-a-bottom-soon-and-is-poised-for-a-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday predicted that Wall Street will price in a bottom soon and the market will be set for a “tremendous rally.”
- “We price in this negativity far more quickly than you’d think. Maybe it takes a month, maybe only a few weeks. But it will happen, and once it does, we’ll be poised for one incredible, tremendous rally,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO says now is the time he’s ‘most concerned about cyber activity’ as Russia-Ukraine war continues (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/31/palo-alto-networks-ceo-says-now-is-the-time-hes-most-concerned-about-cyber-activity-as-russia-ukraine-war-continues.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(3) Buy Dollar General for consistency and Dollar Tree for high-risk, high-reward, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/buy-dollar-general-for-consistency-and-dollar-tree-for-high-risk-high-reward-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said investors who value consistency should buy Dollar General while risk-takers should purchase Dollar Tree.
- “If you want a consistent operator that doesn’t need to do anything too crazy to beat the estimates, that’s Dollar General. Even though they’re lowering prices, I think that’s a good long-term strategy to win over customers,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: DLTR, DG
(4) Jim Cramer says one of these red-hot stocks is a maybe, the other is a miss (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/jim-cramer-says-one-of-these-red-hot-stocks-is-a-maybe-the-other-is-a-miss.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday broke down why Alto Ingredients is a risky buy while Gladstone Land is a complete miss.
- “You have my blessing to swing at Alto Ingredients for speculation, but Gladstone Land is coming in way too hot,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: ALTO, LAND
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AT&T is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/cramers-lightning-round-att-is-not-a-buy.html)
- EVgo Inc: “The only electric vehicle stock that I’m recommending right now is Tesla. This one’s losing a fortune. No thank you.”
- Gevo Inc: “It should be working better here, but it’s losing too much money. And ever since November, the money-losers are stocks that just go down.”
- AT&T Inc: “Right now, I think they’re doing terribly. It’s just not a great company.”
- Kosmos Energy Ltd: “Good company. Makes a lot of money.”
- RADA Electronic Industries Ltd: “It is a very good company. However, it has just doubled, so I can’t recommend a stock that just doubled.”
Ticker: EVGO, GEVO, T, KOS, RADA
(6) Jim Cramer explains why he believes the U.S should ramp up its aid to Ukraine (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/03/31/jim-cramer-explains-why-he-believes-the-us-should-ramp-up-its-aid-to-ukraine.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why he believes the U.S. should increase its aid to Ukraine during the Russia-Ukraine war in Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): DexCom (DXCM), Datadog (DDOG) [losing money], Shopify (SHOP), Costco (COST) [buy slowly, charitable trust]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of March 31, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from March 31, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.