- This topic is empty.
2022-04-05 at 9:56 PM #5273暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, April 5, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Heed warnings from Fed’s Brainard and offload some stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/jim-cramer-heed-warnings-from-feds-brainard-and-sell-some-stocks.html)
- Investors should take Federal Reserve Governor Lael Brainard’s inflation policy comments to heart and sell some holdings, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
- “If you own anything you don’t like, this is as good a time as any to sell it. We’re up a lot, I think you’re going to get good prices in retrospect. When the Fed’s biggest dove turns into a bird of prey, you’d better take notice of it,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) These three LNG plays are worthy investments, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/these-three-lng-plays-are-worthy-investments-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday picked three liquified natural gas stocks investors should consider purchasing.
- “Two are pure plays on liquefied natural gas exports – a little dicier – and then one is a more diversified story, really perfect for home-gamers who are worried about volatility,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: Cheniere Energy (LNG), Tellurian (TELL), Sempra Energy (SRE)
(3) These four apartment REITs could be good opportunities for investors to cash in on skyrocketing rent prices, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/these-four-apartment-reits-could-be-good-opportunities-for-investors-to-cash-in-on-skyrocketing-rent-prices-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday offered a list of apartment real estate investment trusts whose stock investors should consider buying to take advantage of soaring rent prices.
- “With rents skyrocketing all across America, and with an uncertain housing crisis because of mortgage rates, you might want to own one of the best apartment REITs,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: Independent Reality Trust (IRT), American Campus Community (ACC), AvalonBay Communities (AVB), Camden Property Trust(CPT) [added to SP500 on Monday]
(4) Uber Freight’s Lior Ron says freight market shows signs of easing but still far from pre-pandemic state (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/05/uber-freights-lior-ron-says-freight-market-shows-signs-of-easing-but-still-far-from-pre-pandemic-state.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Uber Freight head Lior Ron on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Fisker is the ultimate speculative stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/cramers-lightning-round-fisker-is-the-ultimate-speculative-stock.html)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp: “I think it’s fine. Remember, we’re in a market where the stock could go down 10% in a heartbeat, so you might slow it.”
- Nov Inc: “After some lean years, it’s time for the good years.”
- Fisker Inc: “Fisker is the ultimate [speculative] stock, they’re going to lose money as far as the eye can see. … I think it’s a great spec, but it’s only a spec.”
- United Airlines Holdings Inc: “United is going to go up because [JetBlue Airways made an offer for Spirit Airlines]. … The government is not going to let this happen. I’m saying this point blank.”
CTSH, NOV [buy buy buy], FSR, UAL
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Offense: Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on Elon Musk joining Twitter’s board of directors (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/05/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-elon-musk-joining-twitters-board-of-directors.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained his thoughts on Musk joining Twitter’s board of directors as well as the changes Cramer hopes Twitter will consider making on its platform on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Progressive Corporation (PGR), eXp World Holdings (EXPI)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 5, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 5, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.