- This topic is empty.
2022-04-06 at 9:25 PM #5278暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, April 6, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Resist the urge to sell everything, Jim Cramer tells investors (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/06/resist-the-urge-to-sell-everything-jim-cramer-tells-investors.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday warned investors against selling off all their holdings, even as the markets continue to roil.
- “No matter how scared you get, most people aren’t nimble enough to get out of this market and then get back in again at a good price. That’s why it’s a mistake to sell everything even as the market’s gotten more difficult,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer also noted that even if an investor plans to sell everything and reenter the market later, nailing down the right timing will be incredibly tough.
Strategies for dealing with t he pain: (i) No significant systemic risk to economy, (ii) Be grateful for assets you own longer term, (iii) Stick to your own conviction, not that of others
(2) Loews Corporation is a ‘hidden gem’ in the rough, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/06/loews-corporation-is-a-hidden-gem-in-the-rough-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Loews Corporation is a stock investors should be watching even if analysts aren’t, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- “Loews Corporation may not get any love from the analyst community, but I think it’s a hidden gem that should work perfectly in an increasingly tough market,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the market could rally after its current ‘short-term volatility spike,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/06/charts-suggest-the-market-could-rally-after-its-current-short-term-volatility-spike-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday that the market is poised to bottom and rally again by Monday, leaning on analysis from Option Pit founder and volatility expert Mark Sebastian.
- “The charts as interpreted by Mark Sebastian say we’re currently in the middle of a short-term volatility spike, and once it’s over, we’re going to return to the post-March bottom environment where stocks can easily go higher,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Norwegian Cruise Line CEO expects full fleet to be back in operation by early May (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/06/norwegian-cruise-line-ceo-expects-full-fleet-to-be-back-in-operation-by-early-may.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Norwegian Cruise Line CEO Frank Del Rio on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’m on board with Douglas Elliman (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/06/cramers-lightning-round-im-on-board-with-douglas-elliman.html)
- Bluelinx Holdings Inc: “I think this stock completely anticipated that [interest] rates would be increasing, and so therefore I would actually be a buyer, not a seller of that stock.”
- DigitalOcean Holdings Inc: “We’re not recommending companies that aren’t making money. We just don’t think that they are conducive at all to the bulls winning.”
- Douglas Elliman Inc: “It’s a profitable company. … I’m on board with that stock.”
- Waste Connections Inc: “I like Waste more than [National Waste Management Holdings Inc]. … That’s the one I would buy.”
- Poshmark Inc: “We are not in favor of companies that are losing money hand over fist, even if we like the management.”
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc: “The stock’s at such a spike. Let’s take a breather on that one.”
- Tutor Perini Corp: “I do not want to sell Tutor Perini down here. The company makes a lot of money.”
- Bank of America: “The group that is going to determine the ultimate direction of this market is the banks. And if Bank of America does well, then this market is going higher. And I think that it will.”
Ticker: BXC, DOCN, DOUG, WCN, POSH, CLF, TPC, BAC
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Offense: Jim Cramer gives his take on JetBlue’s all-cash offer for Spirit Airlines (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/06/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-jetblues-all-cash-offer-for-spirit-airlines.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained his thoughts on JetBlue’s bid for Spirit Airlines, what role he thinks the Biden Administration will play and what this means for investors on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Deer (DE), AMC Entertainment (AMC) Target (TGT) [Charitable trust owns COST and WMT], The Clorox Company (CLX) [Charitable trust owns COST], Applied Materials (AMAT), Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 6, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 6, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.