- This topic is empty.
2022-04-12 at 12:32 AM #5308暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, April 11, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) ‘Forget FAANG’ and focus on value stocks in the current inflationary environment, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/11/forget-faang-and-focus-on-value-stocks-in-the-current-inflationary-environment-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday advised investors to turn away Big Tech and other growth stocks that are likely to be hard hit as the Federal Reserve raises interest rates.
- “For the moment, I do think we have to forget most of FAANG and focus on the money centers. The oils, Retailers with tremendous scale. Health insurers. Big pharma,” the “Mad Money” host said.
[Note: Charitable Trust bought more FB and GOOGL]
(2) Jim Cramer says he likes these 6 travel and leisure GARP stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/11/jim-cramer-says-he-likes-these-6-travel-and-leisure-garp-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday highlighted six stocks in the travel and leisure space that he believes are investable due to their affordable price and growth potential.
- “With the [Federal Reserve] tightening [interest rates], the market prefers something called growth at a reasonable price, or GARP. … In other words, you want companies with better-than-average growth rates as long as their stocks have relatively cheap valuations,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Reopening Plays: Expedia group (EXPE), Booking Holdings (BKNG), Marriott International (MAR), Disney (DIS) [charitable trust owns], Darden (DRI), Sysco (SYY)
(3) Jim Cramer says he would buy Hershey stock now and down on the ‘next inflation scare’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/11/jim-cramer-says-he-would-buy-hershey-stock-now-and-down-on-the-next-inflation-scare.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday advised investors to pick up stock of Hershey for their portfolios.
- “Hershey’s the most consistent growth stock in a group where safety’s first, and you know what they say, safety never takes a vacation. I would buy some here, then wait to buy more if the stock gets hit the next time we have an inflation scare,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Intervew with Expert: JPMorgan’s Matt Boss discusses currently winning retail players (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/11/jpmorgans-matt-boss-discusses-currently-winning-retail-players.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with JPMorgan retail analyst Matt Boss on Monday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Editas Medicine is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/11/cramers-lightning-round-editas-medicine-is-not-a-buy.html)
- DraftKings Inc: “They are in a battle, a pure battle to try to get market share and right now, there is no sign that the battle is over. … I do think they’ll win.”
- SoFi Technologies Inc: “I can’t tell you to sell it. But I can also tell you, maybe I’m not the answer on this stock because holy cow, it hasn’t stopped [going down in price] and I thought it would have.”
- Editas Medicine Inc: “You can not buy growth stocks that have no hope of making money. Not in this environment.”
- Altria Group Inc: “It is tobacco, and that’s not what I’m fond of. … If you don’t care, then it’s fine.”
Ticker: DKNG, SOFI, EDIT, MO
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why the ‘Great Liberation’ is a more apt name for the Great Resignation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/11/jim-cramer-explains-why-the-great-liberation-is-a-more-apt-name-for-the-great-resignation.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why he believes the Great Liberation is a more well-suited name for the Great Resignation in Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): L3Harris Technologies (LHX), Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA), B&G Foods (BGS)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 11, 2022
- Google Podcast Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 11, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.