Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from April 8, 2022 (Friday) episode
- This topic is empty.
2022-04-08 at 9:43 PM #5294暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, April 8, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Own stocks that are cheap on a price to earnings basis (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/08/cramers-week-ahead-own-stocks-that-are-cheap-on-a-price-to-earnings-basis.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday previewed next week’s roster of earnings and advised investors to stick to companies that are profitable yet affordable for investors to own.
- “In this environment, you need to own companies that make stuff and do things profitably, but let’s add, also, with stocks that remain cheap on a price to earnings basis,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Memo: should own large banks
(2) Constellation Brands CEO discusses Sands Family’s proposal to change to single class stock structure (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/08/constellation-brands-ceo-discusses-sands-familys-proposal-to-change-to-single-class-stock-structure.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Constellation Brands CEO Bill Newlands on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Keep an eye on these 9 beaten-down retail stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/08/keep-an-eye-on-these-9-beaten-down-retail-stocks-jim-cramer-says.html)
Cramer on Friday offered a list of nine discounted retail stocks that he believes could be great additions to investors’ portfolios.
“Today we saw many of these discounted retailers rally nicely, but it will take many more days like today before these stocks come close to being expensive again. So, I would give any one of these a look,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: Macy’s (M) [5 times earnings; Yes], Singnet Jwellers (SIG) [yes], Buckle [don’y know], American Eagles AEO) [Charitable trust; 8 times earnings], Dicks’s (DKS) [steal, yes], Kohl’s , Williams-Sonoma () [still like ; yes], Bath & Body WOrks (BBWI) [10 times earnings ‘yes], Best Buy (BBY) [10 times earnings; yes]
(4) Executive Interview: RBN’s Rusty Braziel says U.S crude oil production is up this year but not enough to meet growing demand (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/08/rbns-rusty-braziel-says-us-crude-oil-production-is-up-this-year-but-not-enough-to-meet-growing-demand.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with RBN Energy executive chairman Rusty Braziel on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Portillo’s here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/08/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-portillos-here.html)
- Portillo’s Inc: “At this price, I actually like it.”
- Cerberus Cyber Sentinel Corp: “I say you must buy Palo Alto. … Palo Alto is the one to own.”
- AeroVironment Inc: “Let’s just say that their stuff is really, really good.”
- Mattel Inc: “Mattel I like so much, I think it’s got a great, bright future. … Sell off a little bit from the top. Buy.”
- Braskem SA: “I’m turning against the commodity stocks, and that is pure commodity. So I’m going to say you’re okay, but don’t overstay your welcome.”
- Digital World Acquisition Corp: “I’m going to hold off on recommending or opining on that stock.”
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp: ”[Federal Realty Investment Trust] is the one I want to go with.”
Ticker: PTLO, CISO, AVAV、MAT, BAK, DWAC, ROCI,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on Howard Schultz’s return to Starbucks as interim CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/08/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-howard-schultzs-return-to-starbucks-as-interim-ceo.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer broke down his thoughts on Howard Schultz returning to Starbucks as interim chief executive and current unionization campaigns at the company.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Autodesk (ADSK) [long term hold], Coinbase (COIN) [don’t like COIN], Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL), Sony (SONY)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 8, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 8, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.