- This topic is empty.
2022-04-14 at 1:23 AM #5320暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, April 13, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Look for durable stocks to weather this ‘hyper-confusing moment’ in the market, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/cramer-find-durable-stocks-to-weather-this-hyper-confusing-moment.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday advised investors to find stocks that can perform well in any market environment.
- “This is a hyper-confusing moment, but I want you to search for stocks that can work long-term regardless of whether we’re in the best of times, the worst of times, or both,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: DAL, JPM, PG, DIS
(2) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the Nasdaq 100 could reach an ‘important low’ this week, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/charts-suggest-the-nasdaq-100-could-reach-an-important-low-this-week-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said the Nasdaq 100 could reach a low this week and give investors a chance to offload some poorly performing stocks, leaning on analysis from technical analyst Carolyn Boroden.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest the Nasdaq 100 could make an important low sometime this week — and maybe it’s already happened,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(3) Jim Cramer names 7 beaten-down semiconductor stocks that look ‘enticing’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/cramer-names-7-beaten-down-semiconductor-stocks-that-look-enticing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered investors a list of seven semiconductor chip stocks he believes could be attractive buys.
- “Growth at a reasonable price abounds in this beaten-down market, and that includes the more controversial semiconductor space,” the “Mad Money” host said.
GARP in Semiconductor: Western Digital (WDC) [5 times next earnings] , Micron (MU) [it’s a steal right here], AMD (AMD) [long time Cramer fave; Charitable trust owns it sold some this week, cheapest it has been, should buy], Skyworks (SWKS) [long time Cramer fave, 10 times earning, fantastic time to buy], KLA (KLA), Lam Research (LRCX), Applied Materials (AMAT)
(4) Interview with Specialist:Dr. Topol says China is likely to have a ‘significant crisis’ due to Covid, needs more people boosted (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/13/dr-topol-says-china-is-likely-to-have-a-significant-crisis-due-to-covid-needs-more-people-boosted.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Dr. Eric Topol, founder of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: It’s too soon to buy Rocket Companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/cramers-lightning-round-its-too-soon-to-buy-rocket-companies.html)
- Rocket Companies Inc: “It’s such a good company, but when rates go up, it does poorly. And the Fed wants housing to slow. So therefore, their business is going to slow, too. Too soon to buy.”
- Garmin Ltd: “It’s fabulous. … I think their stock is great.”
- Mosaic Co: “I think Agco is cheaper, and I think Deere is better, and I want you on one of those two.”
- Jack in the Box Inc: “I say, let’s go for the best on the lower end: McDonald’s. And on the higher end, we’re going to go for Chipotle.”
- Physicians Realty Trust: “I think it’s okay. … I think Ventas is still better.”
Ticker: RKT, GRMN, MOS, JACK, DOC
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains how investors can keep themselves from being scared out of the market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/13/jim-cramer-explains-how-investors-can-keep-themselves-from-being-scared-out-of-the-market.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s “Mad Money” explained why investors should be careful about listening to bearish analysts’ fears about the yield curve and how investors can stay afloat in a tumultuous market.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Chipotle (CMG) [best of best, you should own it], Key Corp (KEY) [I will buy tomorrow], Marvell (MRVL) [should be bought right here]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 13, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 13, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.