Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from April 14, 2022 (Thursday) episode
- This topic is empty.
2022-04-14 at 10:09 PM #5328暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, April 14, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Keep an eye on bonds and Ukraine as earnings season picks up (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/14/cramers-week-ahead-watch-bonds-ukraine-as-earnings-season-picks-up.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday previewed next week’s slate of earnings and what investors should have on their radar to prepare for the tumultuous market ahead.
- The “Mad Money” host said that bonds, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and Covid lockdowns in China are “the stories that do matter with Treasurys running roughshod over everything once again.”
[Note: buy tech when interest goes low, sell tech wen tech interests goes high]
[Charitable trust plan to make P&G a bigger position]
(2) Jim Cramer says falling used car prices suggests inflation could be easing (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/14/jim-cramer-says-falling-used-car-prices-suggests-inflation-could-be-easing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday said that while headwinds facing the used car market make it un-investable, its declining performance is also an indicator that inflation might be cooling.
- “When everybody was freaking out about the 8.5% consumer price index number – that is a hot number – you might’ve noticed that used car and truck prices were down 3.8% from the previous month,” he said.
Ticker: KMX, CVNA, LAD [recommend this for used car]
(3) Jim Cramer says investors should have these 5 industrial stocks on their wish lists (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/14/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-have-these-5-industrial-stocks-on-their-wish-lists.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday offered a list of five industrial stocks investors should consider adding to their portfolios.
- “After years where the market chased growth at all costs, we’re now in a post-momentum, pivot environment where Wall Street wants solid companies with easily justifiable valuations,” the “Mad Money” host said.
GARP in Industrials: General Electric (GE), United Rentals (URI), Howmet Aerospace (HWM), Textron (TXT), Johnson Controls (JCI)
(4) Executive Interview: Zoom CFO says M&A will be a ‘bigger part’ of company strategy in fiscal year 2023 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/14/zoom-cfo-says-ma-will-be-a-bigger-part-of-company-strategy-in-fiscal-year-2023.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Zoom CFO Kelly Steckelberg on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Virgin Galactic is like a lottery ticket (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/14/cramers-lightning-round-virgin-galactic-is-like-a-lottery-ticket.html)
- Innovative Industrial Properties Inc: “I think it’s been a terrific long-term stock and will remain a great long-term stock.”
- 1-800-Flowers.com Inc: “I think that it’s … a very well-run company.”
- Green Brick Partners Inc: “It’s housing. … People don’t want anything related to housing.”
- Clearfield Inc: “I’d rather own a T-Mobile.”
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc: “This is like a lottery ticket. … Right now, I’m not recommending stocks that are losing a lot of money.”
Ticker: IIPR, FLWS, GRBK, CLFD, SPCE
(6) Jim Cramer gives his take on Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s bid to buy Twitter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/04/14/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-tesla-ceo-elon-musks-bid-to-buy-twitter.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained his thoughts on Twitter and Elon Musk’s bid to buy the company in Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
AN HOUR AGO
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): American Tower (AMT), (QCOM [Charitable trust owns, too cheap, we will buy more next week ] , Generac Holdings (GNRC), Boeing (BA) [sold some, hold it buy if below 180], FedEx (FDX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 14, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 14, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.