- This topic is empty.
2022-05-04 at 12:09 AM #5427暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, May 3, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer defends Jay Powell’s inflation policy ahead of Fed rate decision – ‘He’s winning’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/03/cramer-defends-powells-inflation-policy-ahead-of-fed-rate-decision.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday defended Federal Reserve Chair Jay Powell and said that the beaten-down state of previously inflated stocks shows the Fed chief is on the right track to corralling inflation.
- “He wants to take the air out of everything I just mentioned and guess what, if you look at the stock market, sadly, for the bulls, or perhaps good for the economy and the country, he’s winning,” the “Mad Money” host said.
From hot to not?: (i) Meme stocks (eg. AMC, CRSR), (ii) Housing Plays , (iii) Banks, (iv) Software-as-a-service, (v) FAANG, (vi) Semiconductors, (vii) Ecommerce., (viii)IPOs & SPACs
(2) Executive Interview: Logitech CEO discusses rise of online content, Russia-Ukraine war’s effect on business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/03/logitech-ceo-discusses-rise-of-online-content-russia-ukraine-wars-effect-on-business.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Rockwell Automation CEO says he expects chip shortage to be less of a headwind to business in Q3 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/03/rockwell-automation-ceo-says-he-expects-chip-shortage-to-be-less-of-a-headwind-to-business-in-q3.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Rockwell Automation CEO Blake Moret in Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Airbnb’s Chesky says company’s careers page has received 800,000 visits since remote work announcement (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/03/airbnbs-chesky-says-companys-careers-page-has-received-800000-visits-since-remote-work-announcement.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’ve ‘pulled in my horns’ on Lucid (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/03/cramers-lightning-round-ive-pulled-in-my-horns-on-lucid.html)
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd: “I think the dividend is too good to be true.”
- US Silica Holdings Inc: “Don’t overstay your welcome.”
- Upstart Holdings Inc: “The shorts will not let the stock lift.”
- AT&T Inc: “I think you let the stock go for a couple of bucks.”
- Lucid Group Inc: “Lucid missed the quarter so badly that I have to tell you, I’ve pulled in my horns on the name.”
Ticker: ZIM, SLCA, UPST, T, LCID
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why owning stocks is ‘worth the risk’ right now (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/03/jim-cramer-explains-why-owning-stocks-is-worth-the-risk-right-now.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money” why investors shouldn’t sell off all their stocks despite the current market turbulence.
[Note: Charitable Trust owns DVN]
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences):ROKU (ROKU), Palo Alto Networks (PANW), Wendy’s (WEN)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 3, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 3, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.