- This topic is empty.
2022-05-31 at 8:45 PM #5531暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, May 31, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says these three Big Tech stocks have ‘nowhere else to go but up’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/31/cramer-these-three-big-tech-stocks-have-nowhere-else-to-go-but-up.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer told investors on Tuesday that some stocks have fallen so far from their highs that they will inevitably rally.
- Calling them “colossal losers,” Cramer pinpointed three members of his now-discarded FAANG acronym as names that will rebound.
Ticker: AMZN, FB, GOOGL
(2) Executive Interview: Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff says foreign exchange pushed the company to lower revenue guidance (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/31/benioff-foreign-exchange-pushed-salesforce-to-lower-revenue-guidance.html)
- Salesforce co-founder and co-CEO Marc Benioff told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday that the rising value of the dollar played a part in the software company lowering revenue guidance in its latest quarter.
- “Our guidance is really impacted by foreign exchange,” Benioff said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest ‘it’s going to be a very nice summer’ for stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/31/jim-cramer-charts-suggest-a-very-nice-summer-for-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained technical analysis from veteran chartist Larry Williams that suggests the market’s recent rebound could last for the next few months.
- “Larry Williams perfectly called the bottom the week before last. Now his analysis suggests we’ve got a lot more room to run,” Cramer said.
- “He thinks this is not just a short-term bounce, it’s a move that could last through the end of August,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: HP CEO discusses company’s latest quarter, Warren Buffet (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/31/hp-ceo-discusses-companys-latest-quarter-warren-buffet.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with interviewed HP CEO Enrique Lores on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Century Aluminum is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/31/cramers-lightning-round-century-aluminum-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Novavax Inc: “We have Pfizer and we have BioNTech, and that’s what we needed.”
- Century Aluminum Co: “I think the metals have peaked. … I cannot recommend this stock.”
- Roblox Corp: “I can’t recommend a stock that is not making money.”
- Li-Cycle Holdings Corp: “I’m not going to go there. We’re dealing with a lot of peaking of a lot of different metals. I’m staying away.”
- Mitek Systems Inc: “I have work to do. … Let me do more work [researching the company].”
- Bausch Health Companies Inc: ”[CEO] Joe Papa, I think he’s doing a good job, but he brought the Bausch and Lomb [subsidiary] to the market at a very bad time. And that’s really, really crushed the stock.”
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co: “You’ve got to wait for it to come in, because it’s going to come in a little more and then we’re going to buy some more.”
Ticker: NVAX, CENX, RBLX, LICY, MITK, BHC [charitable trust owns it], PDX
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer urges investors to own U.S. stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/31/jim-cramer-urges-investors-to-own-us-stocks.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why he believes the best stocks to own are American ones in Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) [buyer], Zillow Group (Z) [I cannot go there], Nucor (NUE)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 31, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 31, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.