Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from May 20, 2022 (Friday) episode
- This topic is empty.
2022-05-23 at 11:17 PM #5513暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, May 20, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Stocks can’t stage ‘meaningful’ comeback until major obstacles are resolved (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/20/cramers-week-ahead-market-needs-obstacles-resolved-before-a-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer warned investors on Friday that a market rally has no chance of sustaining until the causes of the turmoil are resolved.
- “We need China to reopen, Russia to withdraw from Ukraine, and the [Federal Reserve] to curb-stomp inflation with a 100-basis point rate hike,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Dominion Energy is looking at opportunities to build advanced small modular reactors in U.S, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/20/dominion-energy-is-looking-at-opportunities-to-build-advanced-small-modular-reactors-in-us-ceo-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Dominion Energy CEO Bob Blue on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says he likes these three smaller plays in battered retail sector (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/20/jim-cramer-says-he-likes-these-three-smaller-plays-in-battered-retail-sector.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday that while the retail sector has had a rough week, there are still several winners that stand out against the deluge of stocks that tanked.
- “While retail’s truly awful right now, it’s not uniformly awful. Most stores may be struggling, but you’ve got a few that are doing quite well,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: TJX, BJ, FL
(4) Off-the-Chart: Veteran technical analyst Larry Williams sees a market bottom in the making, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/20/jim-cramer-analyst-larry-williams-sees-a-bottom-in-the-making.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday explained fresh technical analysis from veteran chartist Larry Williams that signals the market is headed for a bottom.
- “He says this is it. … I wouldn’t bet against him. I trust his predictions more than I despise this market, and I say that as someone who really does hate the tape,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Signet Jewelers is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/20/cramers-lightning-round-signet-jewelers-is-a-buy.html)
- Excelerate Energy Inc: “We still like it. … I’m saying [buy].”
- Signet Jewelers Ltd: “I think that stock’s a buy.”
- Bank of America Corp: “This stock has gotten so cheap. … I’m a believer.”
- Riot Blockchain Inc: “You absolutely should own it as it was your speculative situation. … But please, don’t add too many of those.”
- Zynga Inc: “Take the money and run.”
Ticker: EE, SIG, BAC, RIOT, ZNGA
(6) [No Video Clip] ’Caution remains the watchword,” Jim Cramer says of the current market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/05/20/caution-remains-the-watchword-jim-cramer-says-of-the-current-market.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why investors need to be stick with winning companies and act carefully in the current market on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Devon Energy (DVN), American Express (AXP) [buy], Weber (WEBR)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 20, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 20, 2022 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.