- This topic is empty.
2022-06-09 at 10:05 PM #5571暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, June 9, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Stick with profitable, recession-proof stocks to avoid a ‘crisis,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/09/cramer-stick-with-profitable-recession-proof-stocks-to-avoid-a-crisis.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer reminded investors to own profitable, recession-proof stocks rather than conceptual ones after major tech stocks tumbled on Thursday.
- “If you own the tangible stocks I’ve been highlighting, you have an opportunity to buy more into weakness,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: SQ, PYPYL, UBER< ABNB，DASH
(2) Executive Interview: Adobe CEO says e-commerce is seeing price decreases, expects strong future for online shopping (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/09/adobe-ceo-says-e-commerce-is-seeing-price-decreases-expects-strong-future-for-online-shopping.html)
- Several categories of e-commerce are seeing price decreases and support the expectation that digital shopping among consumers will hold strong, Adobe chief executive Shantanu Narayen told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- “What’s happening is actually you’re seeing some price decreases in elements like electronics or things that are happening with games,” Narayen said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Uber CEO on the impact of a possible recession, driver supply (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/09/uber-ceo-on-the-impact-of-a-possible-recession-driver-supply.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Splunk CEO on company’s differentiators from competitors, taking ‘balanced approach’ to growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/09/splunk-ceo-on-companys-differentiators-from-competitors-taking-balanced-approach-to-growth.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Splunk CEO Gary Steele on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Six Flags is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/09/cramers-lightning-round-six-flags-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Portillos Inc: “We’re going to have to save that one for later and lower.”
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc: “I’ve been recommending that stock ever since the week that [Mad Money] began. … Berkshire Hathaway is for me.”
- Anheuser Busch InBev NV: “I do prefer [Constellation Brands].”
- Enterprise Products Partners LP: “I love that company. .. Continue to buy that one.”
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp: “If you get bad weather … you’re going to end up getting hurt. So, I’m going to have to say no to Six Flags.”
Ticker: PTLO, BRKb, BUD, EPD [buy buy buy], SIX
(6) Cramer: Tech CEOs tell me they’re sick of spoiled Silicon Valley employees (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/09/cramer-tech-ceos-tell-me-theyre-sick-of-spoiled-silicon-valley-employees.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he expects a “tech exodus” from California in the future, with one of the drivers being tech leaders’ dissatisfaction with their younger employees.
- “They’re tired of the San Francisco workforce, which they think is full of spoiled nitwits who are there one day and gone the next,” Cramer added.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): SentinelOne (S) [good company but up against CRM and PANW and tough]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 9, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 9, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.