Home › Forums › Investments in the US › Summary of CNBC “Mad Money” Episodes › Mad Money: Key points from June 8, 2022 (Wednesday) episode
- This topic is empty.
2022-06-09 at 12:03 AM #5567暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, June 8, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) The market is worried that oil’s continued rise may cause a recession, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/08/cramer-the-market-is-worried-that-oils-rise-may-cause-a-recession.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer broke down why oil’s skyrocketing price has Wall Street worried about a recession, pointing to the fall in oil stocks on Wednesday even as crude hit record levels.
- “As long as oil prices keep climbing, it’s hard to make the case for a soft landing. Oil’s a nightmare for the Fed. It reverberates throughout the whole economy, and there seems to be no stopping it,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: TGT, UPS, FDX,
(2) Executive Interview: Snowflake CEO on helping customers with supply chain management, inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/08/snowflake-ceo-on-helping-customers-with-supply-chain-management-inflation.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Cisco CEO discusses supply chain improvements and growth of cloud business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/08/cisco-ceo-discusses-supply-chain-improvements-and-growth-of-cloud-business.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Ticker: CSCO [charitable trust owns it]
(4) Executive Interview: Okta CEO discusses Lapsus$ hacking (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/08/okta-ceo-discusses-lapsus-hacking.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Okta CEO Todd McKinnon on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: NRG Energy is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/08/cramers-lightning-round-nrg-energy-is-a-buy.html)
- NRG Energy Inc: “I still like it. I am a buyer of NRG.”
- Science Applications International Corp: “Excellent consulting company. Maybe I’d wait a little … for it to maybe go down a little bit before I get involved.”
- Annaly Capital Management Inc: “I’m not going to recommend that stock.”
- Sportradar Group AG: “I do not know that company.”
- Enphase Energy Inc: “It is too expensive. … We’ve got better stocks.”
ticker: NRG [still like it], SAIC, NLY, SRD, ENPH,
(6) Cramer warns investors not to bank on digitization stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/08/cramer-warns-investors-not-to-bank-on-digitization-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday advised investors to think twice before investing in digitization stocks while the possibility of a recession looms over the market.
- “You can’t justify owning these unless you believe the [Federal Reserve] will quickly beat inflation without needing to do much more to damage the economy,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stock Discussed (call with audiences): Netflix (NFLX) [fine], Danaher Corporation (DHR) [buy, trust owns], Dave & Buster’s Entertainment (PLAY) [can go higher]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 8, 2022
- Google Podcast (Sound)
- Internet Archive (Video & Texts per minute）
- The Street – Mad Money Recap
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 8, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.