- This topic is empty.
2022-06-28 at 12:42 AM #5639暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, June 27, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Mixed inflation data might be necessary for a soft landing, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/27/jim-cramer-mixed-inflation-data-might-be-necessary-for-a-soft-landing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday told investors that while the market remains volatile as it receives contrasting signals about the state of inflation, the seesawing could give way to a soft landing.
- “The news is precarious. It could go either way. But maybe that’s what we need to see if we’re going to have a soft landing, not a horrific crash landing,” he said.
(2) Interview: U.S. may lose silicon wafer factory if Congress can’t fund CHIPS Act, commerce secretary says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/27/raimondo-us-may-lose-silicon-wafer-factory-if-chips-act-isnt-funded.html)
- U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday that she believes GlobalWafers will follow through on its plan to build a silicon wafer factory in Texas, but only if Congress passes the CHIPS for America Act by the time the August recess begins.
- “This investment that they’re making is contingent upon Congress passing the CHIPS Act. The CEO told me that herself, and they reiterated that today,” Raimondo said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Investors could do ‘a lot worse’ than FedEx here, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/27/investors-could-do-a-lot-worse-than-fedex-here-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday told investors that while the market has yet to overcome the challenges threatening to create a recession, FedEx stock might be able to weather the turbulence.
- “This company’s taking control of its own destiny. … I think you could do a lot worse,” he said.
(4) [Executive Interview} Belden CEO on company’s goal to reach $8 in earnings per share by 2025 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/27/belden-ceo-on-companys-goal-to-reach-8-in-earnings-per-share-by-2025.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Belden CEO Roel Vestjens on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Belden over Encore Wire (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/27/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-belden-over-encore-wire.html)
- Upstart Holdings Inc: “I didn’t want to see any actual interest rate risk on their balance sheet, and right now, they have some.”
- Encore Wire Corp: “You should be looking at Belden.”
- Silk Road Medical Inc: “It could be good, but we’re not recommending any stocks of companies that are not making money right now.”
- SVB Financial Group: “Let’s just stick with Morgan Stanley.”
- United Microelectronics Corp: “Let’s leave it as a great spec and move on.”
- Bank of America Corp: “It’s better to go after Morgan Stanley. I think that’s the better buy.”
Ticker: UPST, WIRE, SILK, SIVB, UMC, BAC
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer warns crypto purveyors not to disregard the SEC (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/27/jim-cramer-warns-crypto-purveyors-not-to-disregard-the-sec.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why he believes crypto supporters should be more mindful of the SEC on Monday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks (Calls with audience): Caterpillar (CAT) [buy more], GLOBALFOUNDRIES Inc. (GFS) [fine, but prefer LRCX], Morgan Stanley (MS) [Charitable Trust owns MS, like, inexpensive], Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) [No]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 27, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 27, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.