- This topic is empty.
2022-07-21 at 9:43 PM #5706暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, July 21, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer offers his favorite stock picks for 3 possible recession scenarios (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/21/jim-cramer-offers-his-favorite-stock-picks-for-3-possible-recession-scenarios.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday gave investors his top stock picks for three different recession outcomes.
- “We’ve got mild, we’ve got moderate and we’ve got severe. … . Can we avoid a recession altogether? There’s always the chance,” but investors shouldn’t hold their breath, he said.
Mild Moderate Severe Micron
Pioneer Natural Resources
Johnson & Johnson
(2) Executive Interview: Dow CEO says he’s bullish on oil (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/21/dow-ceo-says-hes-bullish-on-oil.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Dow CEO Jim Fitterling on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Mattel CEO says ‘Barbie’ movie production wrapped Thursday, exactly a year before release date (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/21/mattel-ceo-says-barbie-movie-production-wrapped-thursday-exactly-a-year-before-release-date.html)
- Mattel CEO Ynon Kreiz told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that the company’s highly anticipated Barbie movie finished production on Thursday.
- “Today, we actually wrapped production, principal photography, for the Barbie movie, exactly one year before we release it theatrically worldwide with our partners, Warner Brothers,” Kreiz said.
(4) Executive Interview: Tractor Supply CEO says ‘the jury’s out’ on whether corn and wheat prices declines will hold in H2 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/21/tractor-supply-ceo-says-the-jurys-out-on-whether-corn-and-wheat-prices-declines-will-hold-in-h2.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Tractor Supply CEO Hal Lawton on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’d be very careful with ZIM Integrated Shipping (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/21/cramers-lightning-round-id-be-very-careful-with-zim-integrated-shipping.html)
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd: “Believe it or not, that stock could be cut in half. … I’d be very careful with that one.”
- EVgo Inc: “I don’t want to own the stock because the company does not make a lot of money. … I mean, like none.”
- VICI Properties Inc: “I love that company. … You stay long on that bad boy.”
- Vale SA: “This is not the time in the cycle, the business cycle, that you want to own that stock.”
Ticker: ZIM, EVGO, VICI, VALE
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer warns investors to watch out for these tipoffs that a stock is headed in a volatile direction (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/21/jim-cramer-warns-investors-to-watch-out-for-these-tipoffs-that-a-stock-is-headed-in-a-volatile-direction.html)
The “Mad Money” host on Thursday explained what signs investors should watch out for that could suggest their stocks might decline.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Twilio (TWO)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 21, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 21, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.