- This topic is empty.
2022-07-26 at 12:11 AM #5725暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, July 25, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer’s week ahead: Fed’s actions could lead to market rally with big earnings on deck (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/25/jim-cramers-week-ahead-feds-actions-could-lead-to-market-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday told investors that the Federal Reserve’s actions this week could lead to a bull market.
- “If [Fed Chair] Jerome Powell says we’re getting a 75-basis point rate hike and then we’ll see what happens … then you might get a rip-snorting rally,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Prologis CEO says he expects Duke Realty deal to close by the end of the third quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/25/prologis-ceo-says-he-expects-duke-realty-deal-to-close-by-the-end-of-the-third-quarter.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Prologis CEO Hamid Moghadam on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Cleveland-Cliffs CEO says EVs are ‘a reality’ that need to be acknowledged (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/25/cleveland-cliffs-ceo-says-evs-are-a-reality-that-need-to-be-acknowledged.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Cleveland-Cliffs CEO Lourenco Goncalves on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Interview: NYSE president says the appeal of the public market has ‘never been more alive and well’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/25/nyse-president-companies-are-delaying-ipos-due-to-market-uncertainty.html)
- Companies are eager to go public but are holding back due to the uncertainty in the market, NYSE President Lynn Martin told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday.
- “The companies that I talk to, those companies who are private, the public market currency has never been more alive and well,” Martin said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: BHP Group is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/25/cramers-lightning-round-bhp-group-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Prudential Financial Inc: “The best insurer’s Chubb, and that stock keeps going down. So as far as I’m concerned, we’ve got to stay away from the insurers.”
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc: “I tend to be against these companies. … Real estate finance is just a dicey business.”
- BHP Group Ltd: “We do not buy a mineral and mining company going into a recession that’s mandated by the Fed. … I know it looks cheap, but we’re not going there.”
- Carnival Corp: “I say no to Carnival.”
- Upstart Holdings Inc: “I think you have to sell it. … I do not like it.”
- Vertical Aerospace Ltd: “That company’s losing money. [Sell].”
- Iron Mountain Inc: “I say, buy.”
Ticker: PRU, ABR, BHP, CCL, UPST, EVTL, IRM
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his take on grill maker stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/25/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-grill-maker-stocks.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his thoughts on whether grill maker stocks are investable on Monday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: WEBR, COOK
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): GAP (GPS), Kohl’s (KSS) [if tomorrow at $24, the yes to buy]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 25, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 25, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.