- This topic is empty.
2022-07-28 at 2:23 AM #5741暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, July 27, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer advises investors to take a case-by-case approach to stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/27/jim-cramer-advises-investors-to-take-a-case-by-case-approach-to-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that investors should judge stocks individually rather than on fears of a looming recession, after the Federal Reserve indicated it could start taking a softer approach to raising interest rates.
- “The Fed looks to be out of the way until the next meeting in September — maybe they’re ahead of the game, even — with the data starting to go their way,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Extrapolate at your own risk: Snap (SNAP), Alphabet (GOOGL), Netflix (NFLX), Spotify (SPOT), Chipotle (CMG), Nvidia (NVDA), AMD (AMD), Marvell (MRVL), AT&T (T), Verizon (VZ), T-Mobile (TMUS)
(2) Executive Interview: BofA CEO says the strong American consumer is one of the Fed’s biggest obstacles (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/27/bofa-ceo-says-the-strong-american-consumer-is-one-of-the-feds-biggest-obstacles.html)
- The American consumer is still strong despite roaring inflation and will pose a challenge to the Federal Reserve’s mission to tamp down inflation, Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday.
- “One of the toughest jobs they have is the American consumer is still in pretty good shape,” Moynihan said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Ford CEO Jim Farley (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/27/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-ford-ceo-jim-farley.html)
The “Mad Money” host interviewed Ford CEO Jim Farley on Wedenesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: F [Charitable trust owns Ford]
(4) Executive Interview: Shopify CEO discuses laying off 10% of the company’s workers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/27/shopify-ceo-discuses-laying-off-10percent-of-the-companys-workers.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Shopify President Harley Finkelstein on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Archer-Daniels-Midland is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/27/cramers-lightning-round-archer-daniels-midland-is-a-buy.html)
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co: “I like Archer-Daniels. … I say we buy it.”
- Playtika Holding Corp: “The stock has gone down since we liked it, so we’ve not necessarily been in a great call on it, but it’s very inexpensive.”
- Lithium Americas Corp: “The only [lithium play] I really liked is Albemarle, that’s a real company. … I’d actually rather buy Tesla, which buys a lot of lithium.”
- Perion Network Ltd: “It just has not made a lot of money for shareholders.”
Ticker: ADM, PLTK, LAC, PERI
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains what important step investors should take before buying or selling a stock on earnings news (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/27/jim-cramer-explains-what-important-step-investors-should-take-before-buying-or-selling-a-stock-on-earnings-news.html)
The “Mad Money” host on Wednesday’s episode of the show explained a key step investors need to take before they decide to buy or sell a stock on earnings news.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Diamondback Energy (FANG) [buy, not sell]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 27, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 27, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.