- This topic is empty.
2022-07-29 at 1:03 AM #5746暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Thursday, July 28, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer warns investors not to miss their window to buy stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/28/jim-cramer-warns-investors-not-to-miss-their-window-to-buy-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday advised investors to seize the moment and buy some stocks, since the Federal Reserve appears to be nearing the end of its tightening cycle.
- “When the Fed gets out of the way, you have a real window and you’ve got to jump through it,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Nestle CEO discusses company’s pricing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/28/nestle-ceo-discusses-companys-pricing-strategy.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Nestle CEO Mark Schneider on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview:Waste Management CEO says the pie for companies employing drivers is shrinking (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/28/waste-management-ceo-says-the-pie-for-companies-employing-drivers-is-shrinking.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Waste Management CEO Jim Fish on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Pfizer CEO says the company gets almost 400,000 prescriptions per week for anti-Covid pill Paxlovid (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/28/pfizer-ceo-says-the-company-gets-almost-400000-prescriptions-per-week-for-anti-covid-pill-paxlovid.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Marqeta is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/28/cramers-lightning-round-marqeta-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Marqeta Inc: “Too many companies doing the same thing as they are, and they’re losing money. I have to say, [sell].”
- Occidental Petroleum Corp: “Going higher. [Berkshire Hathaway CEO] Warren Buffett bought it.”
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd: “They’ve been awful for as long as I’ve been doing this show.”
- ICON Plc : “I love the contract clinical business because you make so much money in it. I think it’s terrific.”
- Medifast Inc: “Never been a fan. … I prefer Nestle, frankly. I think Nestle’s more of a healthcare company.”
- Energy Transfer LP: “They are one of the most poorly run companies, but they’re in the greatest industry in the world, so how do you lose? You can’t.”
- Texas Instruments Inc: “My thoughts are easy. … [Buy]. What a quarter.”
Ticker: MQ, OXY, TEVA, ICLR, MED, ET, TXN
(6) Jim Cramer says investors should always avoid this trading strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/28/jim-cramer-says-investors-should-always-avoid-this-trading-strategy.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday reminded investors to always follow their heads over their hearts when betting on a stock, using Facebook-parent Meta’s most recent quarter as an example.
- “The lesson, of course, is that as compelling as it is to believe in someone — I call it the Great Man Theory of Investing — it almost never works over the long haul,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Callaway GOlf (ELY), Lyft (LYFT) [No], Expedia (EXPE) [I like EXPE but GOOGL is better]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 28, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 28, 2022 (Thursday) episode’ is closed to new replies.