- This topic is empty.
2022-08-04 at 12:48 AM #5770暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, August 2, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says Fed officials’ aggressive inflation statements on Tuesday are dragging down market (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/cramer-fed-officials-hawkish-inflation-stance-dragging-down-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that inflation is coming down at a good pace as he called out Federal Reserve leaders for hawkish comments that are dragging down the market.
- “I don’t know how far prices have to fall before these people notice,” Cramer said.
(2) Executive Interview: Arista Networks CEO says the company is ‘sparing no costs’ to deal with supply chain snags (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/02/arista-networks-ceo-says-the-company-is-sparing-no-costs-to-deal-with-supply-chain-snags.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Arista Networks CEO Jayshree Ullal on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Airbnb CEO says bookings are strong even as workers return to the office (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/02/airbnb-ceo-says-bookings-are-strong-even-as-workers-return-to-the-office.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: GXO Logistics customers are doing well despite economic slowdown buzz, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/gxo-logistics-customers-are-doing-well-despite-economic-slowdown-buzz-ceo-says.html)
- GXO Logistics customers are still doing well even as Wall Street fears that the economy is headed for a downturn, CEO Malcolm Wilson told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- We just finished our quarter … nearly half a billion dollars of new customer contracts signed, and our business growing at 20% organic revenue. That’s a real statement of the economy,” Wilson said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AST SpaceMobile is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/cramers-lightning-round-ast-spacemobile-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Radware Ltd: “I’ve got to tell you, I think it’s too cheap to get rid of. I want to hold onto it.”
- AST SpaceMobile Inc: “We’re not recommending stocks that are losing a lot of money.”
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp: “It’s a value trap. … While it makes money, it’s not what this market wants.”
- Centene Corp: “I think it’s doing very, very well, and I want you to hold onto it.”
Ticker: RDWR, ASTS, LGF.A, CNC
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer says Pinterest, PayPal, Shopify and Etsy should become one company to compete against Amazon (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/02/cramer-says-pinterest-paypal-shopify-and-etsy-should-become-one-company-to-compete-against-amazon.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on how he believes “PinPalEtsify” could give Amazon a run for its money on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: PINT, PYPL, SHOP, ETSY
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH)[NCLH is OK, but its mistake to buy others], Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Roku (ROKU) [Roku can bounce]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 2, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 2, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.