- This topic is empty.
2022-08-03 at 11:35 PM #5763暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, August 1, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Jobs report on Friday will make or break July’s rally (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/01/cramers-week-ahead-jobs-report-will-make-or-break-julys-rally.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said the most important data this week is the Bureau of Labor Statistics release of the July nonfarm payrolls report on Friday morning.
- “If it shows some job growth with no wage inflation, then the fabulous July rally can stand,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Interview: Sec. Raimondo discusses passage of CHIPS Act, says U.S. needs to out-innovate China (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/01/sec-raimondo-discusses-passage-of-chips-act-says-us-needs-to-out-innovate-china.html)
The “Mad Money” host spoke with Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo on Monday’s episode of the show.
(3) Executive Interview: AGCO CEO says he expects grain shortage to last into next year (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/01/agco-ceo-says-he-expects-grain-shortage-to-last-into-next-year.html)
- Global grain shortages will likely last through the end of this year and into next year, AGCO Corp CEO Eric Hansotia told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday.
- “There’s just not enough grain in the world, and there won’t be for the rest of this year and probably even into next year,” Hansotia said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(4) Executive Interview: Hertz CEO discusses company’s EV rental segment (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/01/hertz-ceo-discusses-companys-ev-rental-segment.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Hertz CEO Stephen Scherr on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Costco over Big Lots (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/01/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-costco-over-big-lots.html)
- Dupont de Nemours Inc: “They report tomorrow morning. … Let’s find out then.”
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc: ”[Buy]. Call the bottom, Charles River Labs.”
- Big Lots Inc: “Let’s buy Costco. Don’t need anything [retail] but Costco.”
- Western Digital Corp: “I’m going to have to say avoid it, until we see what they say at the end of the week.”
- Boise Cascade Co: “I’ve got to do some more work on it, because they reported.”
Ticker: DD, CRL, BIG, WDC, BCC
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says it’s time for the bears to turn positive (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/01/jim-cramer-says-its-time-for-the-bears-to-turn-positive.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on the market and where it’s headed on Monday’s episode of the show.
Ticker: WMT [Charitable Trust sold remaining position of WMT this morning], CVX, PG [bought for chartable trust on Friday]
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Macy’s (M)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 1, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 1, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.