- This topic is empty.
2022-08-14 at 10:38 PM #5820暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, August 10, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Inflation is peaking, and that is ‘nirvana’ for stocks, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/inflation-is-peaking-and-that-is-nirvana-for-stocks-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that inflation is finally peaking, which is good news for stocks that have been trampled in recent months.
- “The stock market … totally saw peak inflation coming,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: American Electric Power CEO discusses the Inflation Reduction Act’s climate change components (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/10/american-electric-power-ceo-discusses-the-inflation-reduction-acts-climate-change-components.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with American Electric Power CEO Nick Akins on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest oil could bounce temporarily then head lower, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/cramer-charts-suggest-oil-could-bounce-temporarily-then-head-lower.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that oil could rally in the short term, but it’s unlikely to last.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that oil could be due for a short-term bounce, but over the next few months she ultimately sees it headed lower — possibly much lower,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Software company acquisitions are a bullish sign for the sector’s stocks, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/software-company-acquisitions-are-a-bullish-sign-for-the-sectors-stocks-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that software company acquisitions that have gotten rolling in recent weeks suggest that stocks in the sector could be close to bottoming.
- “The long software nightmare may finally be over, although I still urge you to be selective with these things and stick with the ones that actually make money,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stock & Ticker: Avalara (AVLR), AppLovin (APP), Unity Software (U), IronSource (IS)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Trinseo is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/10/cramers-lightning-round-trinseo-is-not-a-buy.html)
- First Solar Inc: “I like the idea, but I also feel like I’m coming in too high if I tell you to buy it right here.”
- Lithium Americas Corp: “We’re not going to recommend stocks that have been perpetual money losers.”
- Trinseo PLC: “I’m going to have to say no to that one.”
- Royalty Pharma PLC: “It’s working. Hold on to it. It’s going higher.”
Ticker: FSLR, LAC, TSE, RPRX
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on Elon Musk’s nearly $7 billion Tesla stock sale ahead of Twitter trial (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/10/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-elon-musks-nearly-7-billion-tesla-stock-sale-ahead-of-twitter-trial.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his thoughts on Elon Musk’s ongoing battle with Twitter on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) [be careful, not trustworthy], Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) [Buy, buy, buy; Charitable Trust owns it; cheapest oil stock]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 10, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 10, 2022 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.