- This topic is empty.
2022-08-21 at 11:16 PM #5842暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, August 15, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Retail giants report with all eyes on the consumer (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/15/cramers-week-ahead-retail-giants-report-with-all-eyes-on-the-consumer.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said that this week’s economic data releases and retailer earnings reports will give important insights into the state of the American consumer and, in turn, inflation.
- “This week is a referendum on the consumer,” he said.
[Charitable trust owns Cisco]
(2) Executive Interview: Jim Cramer gives his take on Getty Images (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/15/jim-cramer-gives-his-take-on-getty-images.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained his thoughts on Getty Images, and whether investors should buy shares of the company, on Monday’s episode of the show.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest investors should buy these 3 stocks into weakness, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/15/charts-suggest-investors-should-buy-these-3-stocks-into-weakness-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday advised investors to buy shares of Apple, Tesla and Microsoft if they decline.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that Apple, Tesla and Microsoft might flatline for a bit here, or even pull back slightly,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: AAPL, TSLA, MSFT [All of them should be bought. Buy at the weakness]
(4) Homework: Cramer tells investors to stay away from these two stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/15/cramer-tells-investors-to-stay-away-from-these-two-stocks.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained why investors should avoid purchasing shares of Boise Cascade and ChemoCentryx on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Veritone is not a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/15/cramers-lightning-round-veritone-is-not-a-buy.html)
- Canoo Inc: “We’re going to stay from that.”
- Energizer Holdings Inc: “I think it’s good. I say we’d be a buyer.”
- Veritone Inc: “It’s losing money like water, and we’re against that. … So we’re going to say no.”
- CVR Energy Inc: “I like the fertilizer business more than I like their refining business. … I’m liking that stock very much.”
- Boeing Co: “I think that Boeing on the next dip actually is good.”
Ticker: GOEV, ENR, VERI, CVI, BA
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains what needs to happen for inflation to keep cooling off (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/15/jim-cramer-explains-what-needs-to-happen-for-inflation-to-keep-cooling-off.html)
The “Mad Money” host offered investors a list of things that need to occur for inflation to continue coming down on Monday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Chevron (CVX) [charitable trust owns CVX], 3M (MMM) [Not a fan, like long term], Clorox (CLX)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 15, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 15, 2022 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.