- This topic is empty.
2022-08-21 at 11:20 PM #5846暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, August 16, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer warns investors not to bet prematurely on a soft landing (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/16/jim-cramer-warns-investors-not-to-bet-prematurely-on-a-soft-landing.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday warned investors not to assume that the Federal Reserve will engineer a soft landing for the economy.
- “Fair-weather bulls, who all believed we were headed for a severe recession two months ago … are now rushing to declare a soft landing way too soon,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: On co-CEOs discuss engineering inventory scarcity (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/16/on-co-ceos-discuss-engineering-inventory-scarcity.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with On co-CEOs Martin Hoffmann and Marc Mauer on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Swap speculative stocks for more boring plays even as market rallies, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/16/swap-speculative-stocks-for-more-boring-plays-even-as-market-rallies-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday told investors to sell their speculative stocks to fund purchases of more stable stocks.
- “It’s time to take profits on the most speculative stocks in your portfolio and move that money into something more resilient,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Sunnova Energy CEO on his recent stock sales (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/16/sunnova-energy-ceo-on-his-recent-stock-sales.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Sunnova Energy CEO John Berger on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: LKQ Corp is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/16/cramers-lightning-round-lkq-corp-is-a-buy.html)
- Occidental Petroleum Corp: “Why Occidental … when we can own something like a Devon?”
- Trane Technologies PLC: “I’m going to ask you to get off that train and go to … Carrier.”
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc: “We don’t care where a stock’s been, we care where it’s going. … It’s a mess right now, though.”
- LKQ Corp: “You haven’t missed the boat. It’s only at 14 times earnings.”
Ticker: OXY, TT, SWK, LKQ
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says an economic slowdown in China is good news for the U.S. economy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/16/jim-cramer-says-an-economic-slowdown-in-china-is-good-news-for-the-us-economy.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on how the slowdown in China’s economy will affect the U.S. economy on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):General Mills, Inc. (GIS), Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of August 16, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from August 16, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.