- This topic is empty.
2022-10-25 at 8:53 PM #6502暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, October 25, 2022. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Jim Cramer says the U.S. dollar’s decline helped drive Tuesday’s market gains (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/25/jim-cramer-says-the-us-dollars-decline-helped-drive-tuesdays-market-gains.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer credited the fall in the U.S. dollar with helping stocks close higher on Tuesday.
- “It’s time to recognize that the dollar’s in charge. Today, at least, the dollar rally took a break, which means the bears took a break, too,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Chipotle CEO says costs are up over 20% on a two-year basis, discusses company’s pricing strategy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/25/chipotle-ceo-says-costs-are-up-over-20percent-on-a-two-year-basis-discusses-companys-pricing-strategy.html)
Cramer spoke with Chipotle CEO Brian Niccol on Tuesday.
(3) Executive Interview: Mattel CEO says he expects inflation to moderate in 2023 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/25/mattel-ceo-says-he-expects-inflation-to-moderate-in-2023.html)
Cramer spoke with Mattel CEO Ynon Kreiz on Tuesday.
(4) Executive Interview: Canopy Growth CEO on consolidating its assets into new holding company (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/25/canopy-growth-ceo-on-consolidating-its-assets-into-new-holding-company.html)
Cramer spoke with Canopy Growth CEO David Klein on Tuesday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: PayPal, Verizon and Cummins (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/25/cramers-lightning-round-paypal-verizon-and-cummins.html)
Cramer answered callers’ investing questions at rapid speed on Tuesday’s edition of the lightning round.
Ticker: AEO, PYPL, MVIS [losing money], VZ [cannot recommend right now], SBNY [incorrectly valued, not react well], CMI [I like CMI]
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says consumers are undeterred by higher prices in the reopening economy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/25/jim-cramer-says-consumers-are-undeterred-by-higher-prices-in-the-reopening-economy.html)
Cramer said that consumers are eager to spend after making it through the height of the pandemic, making it difficult for the Federal Reserve to tamp down inflation.only
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Adobe (ADBE) [value is not there, only thing that makes the stock go up is much better than expected earnings and Adobe does not have it now]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of October 25, 2022
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from October 25, 2022 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.