- This topic is empty.
2023-05-05 at 9:51 PM #6999暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, May 5, 2023. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) How Jim Cramer’s ‘own it; don’t trade it’ stance on Apple paid off in a hectic market week (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/05/cramers-own-it-dont-trade-it-stance-on-apple-paid-off-this-week.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer has been banging the drum about four main hurdles in the market right now — and one of them was Apple’s earnings report.
- “For the first decade of my forty-odd years in the business, I would dread weeks like this one and I’d do my best to trade out of them,” Cramer said.
(2) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] Executive Interview: Cigna CEO David Cordani talks quarterly results with Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/05/05/cigna-ceo-david-cordani-talks-quarterly-results-with-jim-cramer.html)
Cigna CEO David Cordani joins ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer to talk Cigna’s quarterly earnings results and political preassure on the healthcare sector.
(3) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] Executive Interview: DraftKings CEO Jason Robins joins Jim Cramer after quarterly earnings beat (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/05/05/draftkings-ceo-jason-robins-joins-jim-cramer-after-quarterly-earnings-beat.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer sits down with DraftKings Chairman and CEO Jason Robins to talk the state of sports betting, its quarterly earnings beat, and more.
(4) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] Executive Interview: Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince sits down with Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/05/05/cloudflare-ceo-matthew-prince-sits-down-with-jim-cramer.html)
(5) Lightning Round: Jim Cramer talks Inmode, Samsara and ProFrac Holding (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/05/05/lightning-round-jim-cramer-talks-inmode-samsara-and-profrac-holding.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer weighs in on stocks including: ProFrac Holding, Samsara and Inmode.
Ticker: ACDC [No, we don’t want that one], IOT [Still losing money, not my cup of tea], INMD [I like the device very much]
(6) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member]Jim Cramer gives his read on the banking sector as regional banks see slight rebound (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/05/05/jim-cramer-gives-his-read-on-the-banking-sector-as-regional-banks-see-slight-rebound.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer talks the regional banking crisis and what he says needs to happen to buoy the sector.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Walmart (WMT) [Not redundant with Amazon, WMT is a winner, buy buy buy, stick with it]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 5, 2023
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 5, 2023 (Friday) Episode’ is closed to new replies.