- This topic is empty.
2023-09-19 at 1:12 AM #7318暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, September 18, 2023. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts.
(1) Cramer says investors should stick with ‘best of breed’ retail stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/18/cramer-says-investors-should-stick-with-best-of-breed-retail-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday said investors should look into retailers that are able to perform well in the face of continued inflation.
- He mentioned Walmart, Costco and Amazon as the only companies able to keep up with consumers’ needs in an inflated economy.
(2) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] Jim Cramer takes a closer look at Adobe’s Q3 earnings results (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/09/18/jim-cramer-takes-a-closer-look-at-adobes-q3-earnings-results.html)
‘mad Money’ host JIm Cramer digs into Adobe’s earnings.
“Bottom Line: Adobe reported a strong quarter, so I don’t care that they delayed their forecast.” “It is nothing more than a buying opportunities.”
(3) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member]Fox currently has one of the best balance sheets in the industry, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/09/18/fox-currently-has-one-of-the-best-balance-sheets-in-the-industry-says-jim-cramer.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer talks stock buybacks, energy companies, balance sheets and more.
The Buyback Monsters – Year to Date: RH (Share count reduction: 23%), FOXA (16%), MRO (14.7%) VLO (8.4%), PSX (5.8%), STT (13.2%)
“Cramer: I think RH, FOX and the refiners are all buying back stock from a place of strength.”
(4) Executive Interview: Oracle CEO touts demand for cloud business after the company’s stock tumbled last week (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/18/oracle-ceo-touts-demand-for-cloud-business-after-stock-tumbled-.html)
- Oracle CEO Safra Catz emphasized the enterprise software company’s cloud business in an interview with CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- Catz said Oracle had booked billion-dollar AI workloads in the first few weeks of the second quarter.
(5) Cramer’s Lightning Round: Tilray is ‘too dangerous’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/18/cramers-lightning-round-tilray-is-too-dangerous.html)
- Dollar General: “I think there are a lot of people who like the dollar stores just did not deliver great numbers and are not offering great value…Look, I’m not, never going to tell someone to sell a stock that’s down seven straight days, but I have to tell you, that is the negative thesis…”
- Paycom: “The problem with Paycom, it is one of those fintech companies. The fintechs are going out of fashion…I just think that is not a place to be. Fintech involved with employment, not a place to be.”
- Tilray: “Tilray is too dangerous. It is a spec stock that is losing money, and we don’t recommend stocks that are losing money.”
- Fastly: “They haven’t pivoted the profitability, and I’m not going to recommend a stock that hasn’t pivoted profitability that has a very high price to sales analysis, too high.”
- Pfizer: “I can’t tell you to sell it here, I just can’t. It’s just a very good company…They have a lot of optionality, I’m not going to tell you to sell Pfizer, not down here.”
- Atkore Inc: I do not know. I need to do homework.
Ticker: DG, PAYC, TLRY, FSLY, IRDM, PFE, ATKR,
(6) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] We may have an embedded inflation issue that is being ignored by bulls, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/09/18/we-may-have-an-embedded-inflation-issue-that-is-being-ignored-by-bulls-says-jim-cramer.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer talks the Fed’s dilemma as inflation remains sticky ahead of this week’s FOMC meeting.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), ON Semiconductor (ON)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of September 18, 2023
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from September 18, 2023 (Monday) Episode’ is closed to new replies.