- This topic is empty.
2021-04-21 at 7:42 PM #3639暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Netflix deserves the benefit of the doubt, despite subscriber slowdown, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/cramer-netflix-deserves-benefit-of-the-doubt-despite-subscriber-slowdown.html)
- Netflix shares dropped 7% after the company posted its earnings report, but CNBC’s Jim Cramer argued its a mistake to give up on the stock.
- “After the incredible performance this company’s given us over the years, you’ve gotta remember that doubting Netflix has been a mistake every step of the way,” Cramer said on “Mad Money.”
- Cramer projected that Netflix will reverse its subscriber woes with the release of new productions, relieving worries about attracting viewers to the platform.
Ticker: NFLX, AMZN, AAPL, FB, GOOGL
(2) Executive Interview: Qualtrics CEO on record quarter for software developer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/21/qualtrics-ceo-on-record-quarter-for-software-developer.html)
Qualtrics International CEO Zig Serafin discussed the software company’s upside surprise last quarter, coming off its spin off by SAP earlier this year.
(3) Executive Interview: Marvell closes on $10 billion Inphi deal, expanding data center and 5G business (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/marvell-closes-on-10-billion-inphi-deal-expanding-data-center-reach.html)
- Marvell Technology closed its $10 billion acquisition of Inphi on Tuesday after the transaction received the blessing of Chinese regulators.
- “We’re thrilled to have gotten approval from China back in March… I think ahead of a lot of people’s expectations,” Marvell Technology CEO Matt Murphy told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “It’s a very clean deal and there was overwhelming support from all of our customers globally, including in China,” he said.
(4)Executive Interview PPG Industries CEO says remote work trends boosted paint demand (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/21/ppg-industries-ceo-says-remote-work-trends-boosted-paint-demand.html)
“We have a lot of things that are on fire right now,” PPG Industries CEO Michael McGarry said while describing how the company’s appliances and electronics materials businesses are improving.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cleveland-Cliffs is a very undervalued stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/cramer-lightning-round-cleveland-cliffs-is-a-very-undervalued-stock.html)
- Snap: “My answer is [buy]. I believe they’re going to have a great quarter and have tremendous growth and they’ve got religion about trying to get good customers/advertisers.”
- Regal Beloit: “That company is fantastic, OK. I don’t talk about it enough. … This is a fantastic educational stock, and I’m going to have to profile it myself.”
- Boston Scientific: “I think you’re with a great company, BSX. … I actually am still inclined to [buy].”
- Cleveland-Cliffs: “I think Cleveland-Cliffs is a very undervalued stock. … CLF is a winner for me. I just think it’s just a great, really, really heavy cyclical.”
Ticker: SNAP, RBC, BSX, CLF
(6) Cramer says bidding war for Kansas City Southern shows bargains remain in stock market (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/cramer-bids-for-kansas-city-southern-show-bargains-remain-in-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said two competing bids to acquire Kansas City Southern is a “very encouraging sign” for the stock market.
- The “Mad Money” host said the offers show investors can still find value despite concerns of market “craziness.”
Ticker: KSU, UNP
Other Stocks discussed (calls with audiences): Tilray (TLRY), Aphria (APHA), Beyond Meat [BYND]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 21, 2021.
Previous Episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 21, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.