- This topic is empty.
2021-04-30 at 7:37 PM #3677暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, April 30, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer’s week ahead: ‘This earnings season has very high standards’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/jim-cramers-week-ahead-this-earnings-season-has-very-high-standards.html)
- “As we head into next week … remember that this earnings season has very high standards,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Keep your eyes peeled for more stocks that could get crushed in the wake of great quarters, and then do some buying,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Boat maker Brunswick seeing big demand as buyers become more diverse, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/boat-maker-brunswick-seeing-big-demand-as-buyers-become-more-diverse-ceo-says.html)
- Brunswick CEO David Foulkes told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that the company’s boat sales have grown by double digits in three straight quarters, adding that buyers are becoming more diverse.
- “Freedom Boat Club has 35% now of its members are women, which is tremendously different participation in boating than we had even a few years ago,” Foulkes said, referring to the members-only boat club Brunswick acquired in 2019.
(3) Executive Interview: Clorox CEO on responding to inflation, higher raw costs (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/30/clorox-ceo-on-responding-to-inflation-higher-raw-costs.html)
Clorox CEO Linda Rendle said the cleaning products company is considering holistic solutions, price increases and innovation as it confronts a higher cost environment.
(4) Executive Interview: Logitech CEO: More upgrading to come, work spaces to enable (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/30/logitech-ceo-more-upgrading-to-come-work-spaces-to-enable.html)
Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell explained how he he expects flexible work trends will continue to impact the computer peripherals maker’s bottom line.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Lemonade, Pinterest and more stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/cramer-lightning-round-lemonade-pinterest-and-more-stocks.html)
- Lemonade: “The problem, sir, is that it’s a great product and it’s very hard to figure out the value of the stock, and there’s a lot of people who were short it … but it’s not a meme stock. I say I still like it, but you’re going to have to wait a long time for the value of the stock to catch up with the value proposition of the company.”
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals: “Tell your husband I think he’s probably fine. It’s not been a good stock, and I have not been liking it, but I think we’re in an OK level.”
- Pinterest: “The conference call was not a good conference call. The conference call made me feel like anyone who still owns it has overstayed their welcome … We’ve got to get them on the show.”
- Metromile: “We had Hartford on this week and I think they’re wise to Metromile’s game, frankly. It made me less certain of Metromile.”
Ticker: LMND, ACAD[first buy], PINS, MILE
(6) [No Video Clip] Taxing the Rich (Tax and Stock price)
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Snow (SNOW) [right CEO. buy]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of April 30, 2021.
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from April 30, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.