- This topic is empty.
2021-05-21 at 10:24 PM #3777暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, May 21, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Big week of earnings with Snowflake and Toll Brothers reporting (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/21/cramer-week-ahead-a-jam-packed-week-of-earnings-reports.html)
Cramer gave viewers a preview of the upcoming corporate earnings reports he has circled on his calendar.
(2) Executive Interview: Restaurant supplier Sysco CEO sees more upside in industry’s recovery (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/21/restaurant-supplier-sysco-ceo-sees-more-upside-in-industrys-recovery.html)
Sysco CEO Kevin Hourican identified where eating establishments have begun to recover from the Covid-19 downturn in the country and the pockets of growth the suppliers company expects will future catalysts for business.
(3) [No Video Clip] The Great Outdoors? — Ticker: YETI
(4) Executive Interview: SailPoint CEO expects to see more collaboration between cyber companies, customers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/21/sailpoint-ceo-expects-to-see-more-collaboration-in-cybersecurity.html)
SailPoint CEO Mark McClain explained why he projects that key players cybersecurity will begin to work together to put up better defenses against hackers.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Nokia had a decent quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/21/cramer-lightning-round-nokia-had-a-decent-quarter.html)
- Opko Health: “It’s problematic because you have BioReference, and that’s calming down because of the pandemic, and then you have all these other great things that they’ve got that they’ve got to start talking about, but they don’t want to come on the show, so I have to say, ‘pass.’”
- Boston Omaha: “I’m going to say, ‘hard pass.’”
- WD-40: “Penalty box! That last quarter was a miss. There’s no denying it. It is an unlikely thing for WD-40 … I’m going to put it in the penalty box. Two majors, that means I need to see two more quarters.”
- UP Fintech: “I say it’s nay.”
- MP Materials: “If you want to hold it long-term I think there’s real value here, but short-term you know it’s a part of a whole cohort of stocks that nobody can get rid of and it doesn’t matter what they make, and that’s the problem with MP.”
- Nokia: “Nokia had a decent quarter, and so did Erickson, by the way. I’m giving you a twofer.”
- Marathon: “I like Conoco — I added that one — and I like Chevron in the majors, and then I still like, by the way, Pioneer is terrific.”
Ticker: OPK, BOMN, WDFC, TIGR, MP, NOK, EKSN, MRO, COP, CVX, PXD
(6) [No Video Clip] Planning for the pandemic’s end, response to COVID-19
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Owens & Miner (OMI), Penn National Gaming (PENN), XL Fleet (XL), American Sports & Outdoor (ASO), Marriot International (MAR)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of May 21, 2021.
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from May 21, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.