- This topic is empty.
2021-06-11 at 9:10 PM #3836暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, June 11, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Don’t underestimate the market’s small gains (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/11/cramers-week-ahead-dont-underestimate-the-markets-small-gains.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said not to underestimate the small gains stocks have put up in recent days.
- “Some would say it’s the calm before the storm … I learned a long time ago that you never short a dull market,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I want you to find relatively inexpensive stocks of good companies and then you can buy them on the cheap because of this genuine Wall Street gibberish that drives down some stocks unfairly,” he said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Am I Diversified
- AbbVie (ABBV) [chartable trust owns it] , Valeo (VALE), Blackstone (BX), CSX Corporation (CSX) and Intel (INTC) — “Love them all”, “Change to AMD from INTC”
- Exxon (XOM), Amazon (AMZN), Roblox (RBLX) [best of growth], Carvana (CVNA), Altria (MO) — “diversified”
- Airbnb (ABNB) [like very much], Coupa Software (COUP) [fine], Amazon (AMZN), First Horizon (FHN), GAP (GPS) — retail, tech, software, hospitality, bank — “great diversification”
- PepsiCo (PEP), Chevron (DVX) [favorite], IBN (IBM), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Realty Income (O) — “diversified”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Jim Cramer: Be patient with bitcoin, approach the S&P with caution (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/11/jim-cramer-be-patient-with-bitcoin-approach-the-sp-with-caution.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer reviewed chart analysis to gauge a bottom in bitcoin and peak in the S&P 500.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Tom DeMark, suggest that Bitcoin might take another month to bottom, while the S&P 500 could peak as soon as next week,” he said on “Mad Money.′
- “Considering Tom’s track record, that’s a good reason to be patient with bitcoin and approach the S&P with some caution,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: United Wholesale Mortgage CEO on goal to be top mortgage lender by 2024 (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/11/united-wholesale-mortgage-ceo-on-goal-to-be-top-mortgage-lender-by-2024.html)
UWM CEO Mat Ishbia broke down how he expects his wholesale mortgage lending company will ascend to the top of the list as rates creep up in the future.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Spotify at these levels (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/11/cramers-lightning-round-buy-spotify-at-these-levels.html)
- RH: “I think that they are just getting started. I am not kidding. I think RH goes higher.”
- Moody’s: “Moody’s is a buy, but I’ve got to tell you, as much as I like Moody’s, I like S&P Global more.”
- Nvidia: “I want you to hold Nvidia and buy some if it comes under $700.”
- Sports Entertainment Acquisition: “That’s Eric Grubman’s SPAC. Never bet against Grubman. He is a brilliant man. Maybe one of the most brilliant guests we’ve ever had.”
- Chargepoint: “I think Chargepoint is very good, but it has three other competitors that we analyzed, and even though it is very, very good, the fact it has that many competitors makes it a very difficult stock to own.”
- Spotify: “Stock’s come down, come down a lot. Management is terrific. I like them very much. I know the podcast area is crowded, but I’m going to say at these levels you want to buy Spotify.”
Ticker: RH, MCO, SPGI, NVDA, SEAH, CHPT, SPOT,
(6) [No Video Clip] Meme Street vs Wall Street — BME vs CHWY
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): McDonald’s (MCD), Starwood Property (STWD), Paysafe (PSFE)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 11, 2021.
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 11, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.