- This topic is empty.
2021-06-25 at 9:31 PM #3887暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Friday, June 25, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: The June jobs report will be pivotal (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/cramers-week-ahead-the-june-jobs-report-will-be-pivotal.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the June jobs report out next Friday will be pivotal for Wall Street as inflation hawks set out to call for higher interest rates from the Federal Reserve.
- Cramer also looked at corporate earnings reports he has circled on his calendar.
(2) [No Video Clip] Am I diversified
- BA, CCI, MRVL, NLOK, NVDA [charitable trust own all of them] –> keep NVDA, swap MRVL with health care company such as ABT
- GM, AAPL, NVDA, LUV, DIS, AMD [charitable trust bought AMD today]
- AAPL, AMZN, FB, VZ, Clean Energy
(3) Jim Cramer says to buy Nike on a pullback after its recent blowout quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/jim-cramer-buy-nike-on-a-pullback-after-its-recent-blowout-quarter.html)
- “While the stock’s far from cheap, business is booming so you’ve got my blessing to buy some Nike the next time it pulls back,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Nike shares popped more than 15% Friday after the company caught Wall Street by surprise with a much stronger-than-expected quarterly report.
- Nike stock closed at a record $154.35 per share Friday, gaining more than 20 points on unusually high trading volume powered by the surprise numbers.
Ticker: NKE [Charitable trust used to own, unloaded few month ago]
Overbrown Nike concerns: China slowdown; Supply chain bottlenecks; Slowing athleisure demand; Olympics uncertainty; Footlocker weakness; Ugly chart
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Beauty Health Co exec chairman breaks down the HydraFacial business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/25/beauty-health-co-exec-chairman-breaks-down-the-hydrafacial-business.html)
Beauty Health Company Executive Chairman Brent Saunders joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss the new medical aesthetics business after moving to take the company public via SPAC in May.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: MannKind is for speculation (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/cramers-lightning-round-mannkind-is-for-speculation.html)
- Carlotz: “I’m done with the used cars for now. Carmax may have been the peak when they had that really great number. I’m staying away.”
- MannKind: “Speculative stock. I hated the stock for the longest time, and I was right, but everybody on Twitter kept saying, ‘how could he hate it?’ The answer is, now it’s a speculative play that I like, and you can tell your whole family that it’s just for speculation.”
- Atossa Therapeutics: “I don’t know it. I’ve got to look into that one.”
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp: “I don’t want to give up on it.”
Ticker: LOTZ, MNKD, ATOS, TPGY
(6) [No Video Clip] China concerns — Ticker: TSM, SBUX, NKE, BA
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Expedia (EXPE )[buy], Peloton (PTON), Poshmark (POSH) [buy, it is a winner]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 25, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 25, 2021 (Friday) episode’ is closed to new replies.