- This topic is empty.
2021-06-28 at 10:23 PM #3893暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Monday, June 28, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Investors should wait longer before buying the latest Boeing dip, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/investors-should-wait-longer-before-buying-the-boeing-latest-dip-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Boeing shares dropped more than 3% to start the week following reports that the Federal Aviation Administration told the company that approval of its 777X jet could take at least another year.
- But while Monday’s decline was Boeing’s biggest one-day drop since May, Cramer thinks the stock can be bought at lower levels.
“If you like Boeing, please keep your powder dry. I think you can get a better chance to buy it at lower levels,” Cramer said.
Ticker: Oil (eg. CVX), BA, COVID Variants (MAR, AXP), Infrastructure Bill
In with the New?: NTLA ENDA, PYPL, TSLA, AMC, FB, ETSY
(2) Deep Instinct chairman on providing prevention as a cyber service (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/28/deep-instinct-chairman-on-providing-prevention-as-a-cyber-service.html)
Deep Instinct Chairman Lane Bess discussed a new category in cybersecurity the privately held company is offering that uses deep learning to stop hacks.
(3) Get as many Didi shares as you can after the Chinese ride-hailing giant goes public, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/jim-cramer-on-didi-ipo-get-as-many-shares-as-you-can.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended investors get in on the initial public offering for China-based ride-hailing company Didi.
- “If you want to speculate on a Chinese IPO, you’ve got my blessing to bet on Didi. I would try to get as many shares as you can,” the
- “Mad Money” host said.
The company is set to begin trading on public markets in the U.S. on Wednesday.
Ricker: RLX, DIDI, VEEV
(4) Executive Interview: Etsy CEO bets on e-commerce growth in Brazil with $217 million Elo7 deal (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/etsy-ceo-bets-on-e-commerce-growth-in-brazil-with-217m-elo7-deal.html)
- Etsy shares jumped 7% after it agreed to acquire Elo7 in Brazil for $217 million to boost its presence in South America.
- “The opportunity for Brazil’s e-commerce sector to grow faster than the U.S., we think, is very meaningful over time,” Etsy CEO Josh Silverman said on CNBC.
- “Brazil is one of the biggest economies in the world, but its e-commerce sector is still in just the early days of penetration, so we think e-commerce is really poised for growth in Brazil,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Whirlpool (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/cramer-lightning-round-buy-whirlpool.html)
- Lightspeed POS: “I’ve been liking these guys. I’ve been liking this Lightspeed. I want to have them on. I think they’ve got a pretty good story to tell. I say, ‘yes’ to Lightspeed.”
- Original Bark: “I’m interested, but … I am a Chewy guy. … Let’s have the Original Bark on, and then I can make a judgment.”
- Reinvent Technology Partners: “I don’t know, that’s a crowded fielded.”
- Berry Global: “This is a very good company. Very mundane, and very good company.”
- Coinbase: “I think just buy ethereum. Honest to God. Just buy ethereum. I think ethereum is terrific.”
- Whirlpool: “I like Whirlpool very much … I’m going to be a buyer.”
Ticker: LSPD, BARK, CHWY, RTP, BERY, COIN, WHR
(6) [No Video Clip] MEME Talk — Ticker: AMC
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Alibaba (BABA), Procter & Gamble (PG), Citibank (C)
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 28, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 28, 2021 (Monday) episode’ is closed to new replies.