- This topic is empty.
2021-06-30 at 8:54 PM #3904暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) These 9 stocks are tied to the small-business rebound in the U.S., Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/9-stocks-tied-to-the-small-business-rebound-in-the-us-cramer.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer highlighted nine stocks with exposure to the small-business economy.
- “The business of America is small business, and right now it is booming. You might not be able to bet on these little firms directly, but you can invest in the publicly traded companies that empower them
Ticker: SHOP, ETSY, SQ, ADBE, WIX, AXP, AAPL, F, FB
(2) Executive Interview: Eurazeo CEO Adrianne Shapira expects a ‘banner year’ for back-to-school retail (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/30/eurazeo-ceo-adrianne-shapira-on-banner-year-for-back-to-school-retail.html)
Eurazeo CEO Adrianne Shapira discussed what she projects to be a big year for back-to-school shopping.
(3) Jim Cramer says Chipotle shares are on the verge of a breakout: ‘This one’s ready’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/jim-cramer-says-chipotle-stock-is-set-to-breakout-this-ones-ready.html)
- Chipotle shares closed just under a record on Wednesday, setting it up for a breakout moment, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “If the stock can climb another 20 or 30 points from here, I’m betting that that triggers a massive breakout and people will ‘buy, buy, buy’ the stock of Chipotle,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “While the stock’s far from cheap … Chipotle has a habit of looking a lot cheaper in retrospect because the estimates keep climbing,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Constellation Brands CEO: Consumer demand is at an all time high (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/30/constellation-brands-ceo-consumer-demand-is-at-an-all-time-high.html)
Constellation Brands CEO Bill Newlands explained how the beer and spirits company, whose brands include Modelo and Corona, is seeing a return in sales to bars and restaurants as the U.S. economy recovers.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Time to buy Zynex stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/cramer-lightning-round-time-to-buy-zynex-stock.html)
- Virgin Galactic: “The class action stuff doesn’t bother me as much. What it really is is that it’s basically a very expensive stock and I think it had a good run. Let’s find others.”
- Digital Realty: “I would stick with it.”
- Generac Holdings: “This is a stock that I like very much. Please, do not sell that stock.”
- Sorrento Therapeutics: “I think it’s fine. I mean, look, it’s not really a meme stock, but it’s one that is — it’s got too much hot money in it.”
- Haemonetics: “I’m a buyer of Haemonetics.”
- Zynex: “Your analysis is spot on, sir … It’s time to buy, not sell your stock.”
Ticker: SPCE, DLR, GNRC, SRNE, HAE, ZYXI
(6) [No Video Clip] RH’s recent earning report –
Takeaway: RH has more rom to run.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Other: XPO Logistics (XPO) [reasonable stock to buy], Disney (DIS), McDonald’s (MCD), Airbnb (ABNB) [Cramer is thinking about adding to charitable trust]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of June 30, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from June 30, 2021 (Wednesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.