- This topic is empty.
2021-07-06 at 7:57 PM #3917暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)Keymaster
This page contains summary of CNBC program “Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer” which was on air on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. It also contains links to CNBC sites which contain video clips and transcripts are also listed.
(1) Jim Cramer’s three types of stocks to buy if the market sells off (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/06/jim-cramers-three-types-of-stocks-to-buy-if-the-market-sells-off.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer revealed his playbook for retail investors to approach a potential market sell-off.
- “Remember the three types of stocks to buy on down days: the ones that rallied anyway, the ones where you’re finally getting a long-awaited pullback, and the ones that got recommended but failed to rally because of the bad tape,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Think of these stocks as textbook examples of what you can buy on a down day,” he sai
Ways to approach a selloff: Types of stocks to consider:
(i) Stocks that rallied while so many other fell (eg. AMZN, AAPL)
(ii) Stocks on our shopping list that had refused to come down until now (eg. DVN)
(iii) Stocks that failed to rally on good news because of market sentiment (eg. AXP)
(2) [No Video Clip] After the SPAC
Post SPAC winners: Stem (STEM) [Cramer’s blessing to buy], Beautyhealth (SKIN) [Cramer likes it right here right now], SoFi (SOFI) [like it in more weakness], WM Technology (MAPS)
(3) & (4) Cramer reviews Nvidia, Moderna, Equifax and other top-performing stocks of the second quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/06/cramer-reviews-nvidia-moderna-equifax-and-top-performing-stocks-of-q2.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday looked at some of the best-performing stocks of the second quarter as the latter half of 2021 gets under way.
- In his review, he noted that just one out of the top five components in both the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite indexes was a reopening play.
S&P 500 Top performers for 2Q 2021: ENVD, +49.9%, Devon Energy (DVN) +33.6%, Pool Corp (POOL) +32.9%, Gartner (IT) +32.7%, Equifax (EFX) + 32.2% [buy]
Nasdaq top performers for 2Q 2001: Moderna (MRNA) + 79.4% [too high], NVIDIA (ENVD) + 49.9%, DocuSign (DOCU) +38.1% [too cheap], Idexx Lab (IDXX) +29.1%, Intuit (INTU) +28.0% , Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) +24.5% [Now, Cramer would buy all except MRNA for weakness]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: RadNet is a ‘good situation’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/06/cramer-lightning-round-radnet-is-a-good-situation.html)
- RadNet: “It’s a great situation. They should consolidate every one of these. I think that they have a lot going for them, and I like it. I’m glad you brought it to our viewers’ attention. It is a good situation.”
- Bionano Genomics: “Here, I agree with Cathie Wood. She has a lot of genomic plays, and one or two of them are going to make up for all the rest and, I don’t know if that’s the one that’s going to be it, but I certainly think it’s a good spec.”
- Modine Manufacturing: “That’s a sweet one. You’ve got a sweet industrial that is undiscovered by most people, and your homework has brought you in the right place.”
- C3AI: “It’s just an interesting business, it’s an AI business and frankly I’d rather be in Nvidia when it comes to AI because [CEO] Jensen Huang is AI.”
- Nano Dimension: “I’m going to have to say, ‘no.’ It’s played out, in my view.”
Ticker: RDNT, BNGO, MOD, AI, NNDM
(6) [No Video Clip] Recent performance of Chinese IPO – Ticker: DIDI
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Paysafe (PSFE), Penn National (PENN) [victim of its own success, patience], JetBlue (JBLU) [like management]
Ref: Links to other sites that relate to episode of July 6, 2021
Previous episode Next Episode
- The topic ‘Mad Money: Key points from July 6, 2021 (Tuesday) episode’ is closed to new replies.